You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

As I read that and scrolled down the next thing I read was that Barca have agreed a deal with Coutinho and now have to agree a fee with Liverpool, were selling Phil to get Van Dijk and Keita aren't we?

*whispers very quietly*

Can I be honest and say that if we had sold Coutinho and bought James Rodriguez earlier in the window and used most of the extra 25-30m to add on to the bids for VVD and Keita to ensure we get them, that I wouldn't have complained that much?

So many quality attacking players have moved for fuck all that we've missed out on already.

Can't wait to hear the we already have good attackers and Woodburn is developing nicely etc excuses

I support Youth Development FC, not Liverpool FC.

So many quality attacking players have moved for fuck all that we've missed out on already.

Can't wait to hear the we already have good attackers and Woodburn is developing nicely etc excuses

Who do you have in mind there? I haven't really been paying attention.

I would be pro spending the Keita money on a forward.

Now I think all that's left is keita balde for decent available forwards.

We've missed out on loads.

I agree. But the club would have been slaughtered for buying 'cheap' when we needed top class signings! 

Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't at the moment mate. There are lots of valid criticisms of FSG but at the moment it is difficult to see them under all the accusations! 

• Upvote 1

I agree. But the club would have been slaughtered for buying 'cheap' when we needed top class signings! 

Dammed if they do, dammed if they don't at the moment mate. There are lots of valid criticisms of FSG but at the moment it is difficult to see them under all the accusations!

The club can buy who it wants . Not buying shite is the tricky bit

Guest Alex_K

Do you have a job? Are you gainfully employed in filling the airwaves of Liverpool forums with inanity?

Former Southampton " star " Gordon Watson says VVD is too good for us and the deal would be laughable. He's one of the two best CB's in the PL and should be going to a great club, the whole deal would be dirty and just for money.

He apparently belongs at a paragon of virtue like Barca to win medals.

Former Southampton " star " Gordon Watson says VVD is too good for us and the deal would be laughable. He's one of the two best CB's in the PL and should be going to a great club, the whole deal would be dirty and just for money.

He apparently belongs at a paragon of virtue like Barca to win medals.

Someone should have pointed out to him when van dijk was leaving celtic, why should he have joined southampton, a club who've won, what, an FA Cup? Wasnt that move about 'the money'?