You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Virgil Van Dijk

Paco

So, Pep and other managers had no contact whatsoever? There's clearly more to it than that or we wouldn't be withdrawing with a public apology...

It comes down to our details were revealed and theirs wasn't.

So begs the question is was the deal sabotaged by others?

Saints had copies of messages sent between us, Klopp and VVD. How the fuck did they get them?

Look at the sakho bollocks last year...do you honestly think the mancs would have suspended him themselves in that situation?

Would they fuck...they would have fought it and won and been vindicated.

We lack nous all over the club...run by massive beauts

• Upvote 1

Is Cardie the clubs official spin doctor?

No, I'm just not prone to always taking the easiest route.

If you always blame the 'club' as some weird entity it loses the impact when they are to blame for something, people were quick to believe the press when he was supposedly willing to join us, when those same sources link us to tapping up not so much.

Who cares if Klopp or a combination of Klopp and others is to blame, it doesn't tarnish his ability or supporters faith in him but let's at least have the balls to use his name if, as seems to be the case, it is him instead of blaming everyone around him.

What THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

We have spent fucking MONTHS probing and working this player, and finally after MONTHS of work, we, by the grace of whatever, we got the player onboard, him rejecting City, Chelsea and Arsenal to join us, and then a few days later we GIVE IT UP???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Tell me I'm dreaming - tell me this is a joke!!! This must be a first - I have never ever heard of this happening before! The fuck!

They must have a fucking good reason for this to make any type of sense - doubt it though.

Is this the new CEO pussying out after Southampton contacted the FA about us tapping up VVD? If not he can leave his post immediately!!

Oh and another thing: lets just pray that this doesnt leave Klopp stunned/rattled/fucking angry - because if it does we might just loose him. I can just imagine how hard he has worked on getting VVD onboard, and now it's all in vain.

Fuck me sideways.

What mistake? Piss stain did it all the time, did Utd ever issue an apology? Did they fuck! They got who they were after, fucking hell pussies on the pitch and off it...

think the apology was to stop any FA action.... they stated at the same time they will take no further action 

What THE FUCK IS GOING ON??

We have spent fucking MONTHS probing and working this player, and finally after MONTHS of work, we, by the grace of whatever, we got the player onboard, him rejecting City, Chelsea and Arsenal to join us, and then a few days later we GIVE IT UP???

WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON?!

Tell me I'm dreaming - tell me this is a joke!!! This must be a first - I have never ever heard of this happening before! The fuck!

They must have a fucking good reason for this to make any type of sense - doubt it though.

Is this the new CEO pussying out after Southampton contacted the FA about us tapping up VVD? If not he can leave his post immediately!!

Oh and another thing: lets just pray that this doesnt leave Klopp stunned/rattled/fucking angry - because if it does we might just loose him. I can just imagine how hard he has worked on getting VVD onboard, and now it's all in vain.

Fuck me sideways.

FSG plumming new depths to avoid spending.

Just need to sell Coutinho now and spend about two thirds of what we get on some shite from Hull or Burnley and they'll have had the perfect summer.

Look at the sakho bollocks last year...do you honestly think the mancs would have suspended him themselves in that situation?

Would they fuck...they would have fought it and won and been vindicated.

We lack nous all over the club...run by massive beauts

Man City did.

We're an absolute banter club. Didn't even really want van Dijk, but that's embarrassing.

In a nutshell

Weve used the local journos to appease the fans into thinking we were serious and now weve been backed into a corner by the players comments.

There was a 0 percent chance of FSG ever spending that kind of money on a player, let alone a centre back.

The leaks at the club have to fucking stop. Period.

Stop talking to the Echo, Bascombe and or anyone fucking else.

Just stop fucking talking you amateur shithouses. Talk when you get shit done.

There is a problem there.......... they are the PR masters, its all about PR, if there is something to shout about or something to sell and make money. You can be sure this lot will crow about it.

Shankly had it right, they should be seen and not heard.