You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

We're having a collection for Remmie's dad

Champ

I think we can get by without the fiver mate, but I'll buy him a full breakfast in your honour (bean status pending).

I'll ask about dabbing and slatering when I see him next, any more questions?

I understand you can afford it but I didn't donate at the time as I wasn't in a position too. The offer is there if you'd like it!

I understand you can afford it but I didn't donate at the time as I wasn't in a position too. The offer is there if you'd like it!

Thank you mate its a nice gesture, I just feel that he has everything now and there are far worthier causes out there.
  • Upvote 1

We've still got the balance to donate to St Vincent's if you'd like to add your fiver to that?

• Upvote 1

I think we can get by without the fiver mate, but I'll buy him a full breakfast in your honour (bean status pending).

I'll ask about dabbing and slatering when I see him next, any more questions?

We seem to be moving on to spinach now. Beans to spinach. The mind boggles.

Guest Pistonbroke

Nice to see him out and about on his new wheels mate, looks in his element. 

We obviously need more question.

Does he watch GOT, if so which female character would he take out to dinner?

When is he bringing out his next Disc World novel?  

Haha nice idea with the forum classic pictures, I can put them up on his wall after, he needs some pictures!

He started watching Game of thrones when he was living at mine as we had them downloaded, but will need to give him the DVDs so he can pick it up again. Not sure he's seen enough episodes to properly decide which one gets to go for dinner, but worth an ask.

That's his walking stick he has jammed behind his seat.

Back to the collection...we have £150, which includes a donation which Remmie asked to be given to Steve's hospice.

Are people happy for the total to be donated to St Vincent's or are there any other suggestions?

I've spoken to Arthur Friedenreich and he has said he'll call in with a donation when he's back in Sydney next month

• 1 year later...

Sorry to freak you out Champ, was just looking through old threads and saw this one. 

Dad is fine, in fact my brother and his family flew over from Australia yesterday so he will soon see both his granddaughters together for the first time.

• Like 1
  • Upvote 6

2 minutes ago, Remmie said:

Sorry to freak you out Champ, was just looking through old threads and saw this one. 

Dad is fine, in fact my brother and his family flew over from Australia yesterday so he will soon see both his granddaughters together for the first time.

Pics or GTFO.