Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 360 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
A_S

The New Cricket Thread

1 minute ago, alles ist gut said:

Robbery, absolute robbery. 144/2 to 207 all out.

And Carey's innings is one of the worst I've ever seen. He basically farmed the strike away from himself. 

• Upvote 1

3 minutes ago, lifetime fan said:

44 off 21 balls tonight in the blast. 

Glos now 6 wins from 6. 

No mate. Cheers for the link. I seen he got 40 on Friday. Was out for a duck a couple of games ago wasn't he ?

What's he like in the field now ? Think I've mentioned it before but it wouldn't be wise to chance a risky single against him with his arm.

8 minutes ago, Dougie Do'ins said:

No mate. Cheers for the link. I seen he got 40 on Friday. Was out for a duck a couple of games ago wasn't he ?

What's he like in the field now ? Think I've mentioned it before but it wouldn't be wise to chance a risky single against him with his arm.

Tend to follow the games on the radio now, gave up my season ticket when I moved. 

He’s a very good fielder but all fielders at Glos, fairly or unfairly (obviously unfairly) will always be compared to Jonty Rhodes. 

Root is a waste of a shirt in this team, it has actually helped England him getting out for a GD. Pitch looks nice and bouncy, hopefully a 330+ score and a decent chase to finish the series. Hazlewood does not look as threatening in this match, he's conceded as many from 4 as he did in 10 in his last game.