Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 250 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
A_S

The New Cricket Thread

Guest Pistonbroke

Grown men collecting beer cups so everyone knows how much they are supping. One for the spot a cunt thread. 

Guest Pistonbroke
1 minute ago, VERBAL DIARRHEA said:

I’d feed him to a Lion.

They pronounce his name as Lion, I always think French 'Lyon' when I see his name. 

May as well start letting the bat go. I know we are frustrating Australia but the likely good is we need broad fit to bowl not batting half the day. Get the run rate up and be confident in our bowling attack

1 minute ago, Fowlers God said:

May as well start letting the bat go. I know we are frustrating Australia but the likely good is we need broad fit to bowl not batting half the day. Get the run rate up and be confident in our bowling attack

If Jimmy is fit to bowl then make them field for as long as possible.   This partnership will be demoralising for them.

2 minutes ago, TK421 said:

If Jimmy is fit to bowl then make them field for as long as possible.   This partnership will be demoralising for them.

If, but I wouldn’t count on it. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Things are fine as they are, the lead is creeping up and the Aussie openers won't be liking this at all. 

Just now, Fowlers God said:

If, but I wouldn’t count on it. 

I see your point but I'd still have these two stick around for as long as they can.  For every run we score, they need two.  Once this partnership is broken then whoever stays at the crease can start slogging.  

6 minutes ago, Fowlers God said:

Absolutely not. This is a cracking partnership and every run will be crucial, ticking along nicely these pair at about 2-3 an over. Keep the Aussies out there. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Cloud cover looking nice, hope to fuck Anderson is fit enough to bowl. Him and Broad could be in for some early fun. 

I generally like their cricket coverage, but I wish Sky would bin Botham. The amount of wrong calls he makes is ridiculous, the gammon faced Brexit twat.

And whilst they’re at it, bin off Gower, David Lloyd and Warne too.

And where is Michael Holding? He’s probably their best commentator.