Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content

Welcome to the new and improved TLW!

Some of you may experience issues logging in and will get an 'incorrect password' error. Don't worry, you haven't typed it in wrong and your password hasn't been changed. You will need to reset it though in order to log in. Click the reset password link and you will receive an email with your new temporary password. Once logged in, you need to choose a new password (or restore to your old one) otherwise you will be locked out again.

If you have an out of date email address linked to your account, then you won't receive the new password. If that's the case then you'll need to email me (dave @liverpoolway.co.uk) or send me a tweet @theliverpoolway and I'll update your password manually. 

Any other problems or questions just let me know.

Thanks

Dave

A_S

The New Cricket Thread

... when youre well out of nick, do you really want to play that shot before you've faced ten balls?

Exactly.

Do it simple. Not surprised though.

This is like watching the national football team in tournament football...................

Easy win in the end. Looked indifferent with the ball but always in control with the bat. Hales, Root and Morgan look in top nick. 

Easy win in the end. Looked indifferent with the ball but always in control with the bat. Hales, Root and Morgan look in top nick. 

They made chasing 300 against Bangladesh look the way it should.

Aussies getting fist fucked atm. NZ 99/1 off 14 overs. 

Too preoccupied with why they're not getting Ronaldo's salary.

They need to get the atm's out of their arses.

Too preoccupied with why they're not getting Ronaldo's salary.

They need to get the atm's out of their arses.

They seem to be preoccupied J. You certainly needed that wicket, especially as it was ronchi who was taking the game away from you single handedly. 

They seem to be preoccupied J. You certainly needed that wicket, especially as it was ronchi who was taking the game away from you single handedly. 

They're threatening to strike in The Ashes if they don't get their pay demands. The greedy sods. Go play IPL if you just want money.

They're threatening to strike in The Ashes if they don't get their pay demands. The greedy sods. Go play IPL if you just want money.

Yeah, I was reading about it last month. Wonder if they try the same tactics during Big Bash? I doubt it. 

Looking like they could easily get 380+ unless you get a few quick wickets mate. 

I'm rather enjoying it.

The weather might save you. 

Hope not.  I want to see these millionaires chase down 350.

Hope not.  I want to see these millionaires chase down 350.

Kept the score down well by getting timely wickets, Hazlewood just got his 5 for. Make that 6. NZ all out for 291. (Match has been reduced to 46 overs)

I can't see the Aussies chasing it down though. 

Such a classy player is Williamson

Rain came to the rescue for Australia

Can't rescue them for weeks though.

I thinking of calling it a day. I was going to retire at the end of the season but I'm just not enjoying it. Missed the first two games of the season when I cut my hand and now played 4 games. Going to give it 2 more and if I feel the same way I'm fucking it off. It's such a long day and no point paying £10 to stand in a field being miserable. I doubt I'll get a Sky Cricket special but I've enjoyed playing for 30 years so not a bad stretch.

• Upvote 1