Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 108 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
A_S

The New Cricket Thread

To be fair, she is actually the hottest!

She's comfortably the hottest. 

Seems odd that India, Pakistani, West Indian etc cricketers don't appear to exist in the eyes of that website.

She's comfortably the hottest. 

Seems odd that India, Pakistani, West Indian etc cricketers don't appear to exist in the eyes of that website.

I know she's retired noewbut Ebony Rainford-Brent is lovely.

England wobbling now.

Dagnall saying that the scoreboard is trying to squeeze all of Moeen's name onto it. Would love to see it try:

Ebony-Jewel Cora-Lee Camellia Rosamond Rainford-Brent

The adventurous style has gotten us to #1 as an ODI team (at the absolute detriment to the test team btw) but we do lack discipline as a team. Hindsight a wonderful thing but Bairstow should have settled down after his 100 & looked to bat out the innings.  The bowling from England was shocking though

Vaughn was saying something earlier today on TMS, about discipline and how England should be able to learn to play low risk periods during an innings, rather than just all guns blazing.

Good decision making from Plunkett today, allowing himself to get run out - crossing Butler to keep him in for the last over. 

Someone explain how this lot have smashed 480 past Australia and got beat by Scotland?

Because they didn’t take the Scotland game seriously and essentially used it as a warm up for this series.

Showed why they’re currently the best ODI side in the world tonight, the India series will be a massive test though.

Isn’t that seven wins out of the last eight against Australia in ODIs ?

Fucking hell. That performance is about as good as the decision for the local broadcaster here to bring David Cunting Warner into the commentary box in some pathetic attempt to smooth over things with the public. 

It hasn't been well-received. 

You've got one free punch and Sergio Ramos and David Warner standing there...who gets it? 

Fucking hell. That performance is about as good as the decision for the local broadcaster here to bring David Cunting Warner into the commentary box in some pathetic attempt to smooth over things with the public. 

You've got one free punch and Sergio Ramos and David Warner standing there...who gets it? 

Ramos all day, i'm afraid. I'll leave Joe Root to lamp Warner.

I'm loving Australian Cricket getting a kick in the guts.  

We thoroughly thoroughly deserve it.

Justin Langer will just usher in a replica culture... same era as Lehmann, same questionable balls and morality, same ungracious, bullying "winning" mentality.

And trotting out Warner for commentary is just a sign that the cricket and the media cunts are all in this shite together.

I fully expect Smith to turn up at my son's cricket club for a clinic some time this summer.

You know, redemption, paying it forward and all that.