Quantcast
The New Cricket Thread - Page 106 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
A_S

The New Cricket Thread

You can always rely on England. Waking up this morning determined to avoid anything to do with football, I turned on TMS only to hear England collapse within half an hour. Absolutely pathetic. 

Good stuff from England today but yet again proving there is no worse side in the World at polishing off the tail.

Pakistan from 79-7 to currently 169-9

• Upvote 1

Good stuff from England today but yet again proving there is no worse side in the World at polishing off the tail.

Pakistan from 79-7 to currently 169-9

We do seem to panic when any lower order guys start scoring some runs , but to be fair the ideal way to deal with annoying tailenders is with good fast bowlers or good spinners and we have neither.

England to play a single, four-day test against Ireland next year.

How very generous...

It was the same when Bangladesh made their way in the test arena, you've gotta give precedence to the bigger nations.

But I'm sure it'd be a money spinner playing more than one game, and I'm sure Ireland will probably give England a game.

Good score, but the pitch is a postage stamp.

As long as England are sensible and don't think they can just hammer the Scottish bowlers just because they're Scottish, it's very gettable.