You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Phone Games

Fowlers God

I’ll give your player a game or two in my team to earn you some cash. It’s a proper battery killer as well though. I’d avoid playing it if you’re nowhere near your charger.

My battery is on 13% so it's on its way out. I will model my team on Fat Sam mate, so expect some long balls and plenty of bitterness.

Pokemon Go is decent. Walked 10km this weekend that I would never have walked because of this game.

I downloaded this for the lad and I now can't stop playing it. I was out walking in the pissing rain on Saturday because i needed to get to some gyms and pokestops!

I downloaded this for the lad and I now can't stop playing it. I was out walking in the pissing rain on Saturday because i needed to get to some gyms and pokestops!

One of my birds mates is getting divorced because her husband met someone else playing whilst Pokemon Go. She found messages on his phone and they were sending each other pictures of Jigglypuffs.

• Upvote 1

Anyone had a go of the Cash Show? I downloaded it the other day. It’s a free app in which they do two live quizzes a day and you can win money payable into your PayPal account. It won’t make you rich like, if you get all 12 questions right I think you’ll typically win about £2, but it’s good fun. The presenter is proper cringe.

Anyone had a go of the Cash Show? I downloaded it the other day. It’s a free app in which they do two live quizzes a day and you can win money payable into your PayPal account. It won’t make you rich like, if you get all 12 questions right I think you’ll typically win about £2, but it’s good fun. The presenter is proper cringe.

Sounds interesting. I reckon I’d be ace at it, because I get almost every question on The Chase right. I only get them wrong when I can’t load google fast enough.

Sounds interesting. I reckon I’d be ace at it, because I get almost every question on The Chase right. I only get them wrong when I can’t load google fast enough.

You start winning pennies from question six onwards. Just found another one called HQ but on that one there was loads more people playing and you need to get all 12 right to win. They just had one at 3pm. 110k people playing and only 13 of them got to the end, sharing £550 between them.