You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Manchester Arena Explosions?

Anubis

I think you're missing the point here, these acts succeed because they're probably only discussed by a few. They aren't going to be in Asda or a café talking about who they plan to murder and how.

I know that. But presuming this was maybe a young lad in his early 20's.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that he palled around with a bunch of lads. And perhaps he went down one path while the perpetrator took another.

I'm just saying if this is the case. Then if anyone has a suspicion about someone, they shouldn't keep it to themselves.

I know that. But presuming this was maybe a young lad in his early 20's.

Is it beyond the realms of possibility that he palled around with a bunch of lads. And perhaps he went down one path while the perpetrator took another.

I'm just saying if this is the case. Then if anyone has a suspicion about someone, they shouldn't keep it to themselves.

As AoT mentions, this already happens. The security services aren't preventing acts of murder by following a hunch, people are speaking up.

Tragic. Absolute cunts. It's horrible.

The consequences of invading Iraq are still being felt today.

Things aren't helped when our leaders are flying around to see their dictator pals and selling them bombs and weapons to oppress their people and then blithely smiling for the cameras saying how good the deals are now we need to trade with the world.

Heartbreaking. I was up when it happened and watching it unfold on Twitter was horrible.

Some of the stewards getting a bit of stick but I doubt I'd be hanging around I'd seen that happen.

At the end of the day they're stewards , not emergency response teams . 

• Upvote 1

Glad I only saw this in the morning because I doubt I'd have slept much last night. 

Horrendous thing to happen, every parents nightmare.  From what I understand it went off in the concourse/foyer bit where parents wait for their kids after gigs. 

Farridge already spouting off on Fox and Hopkins has called for a "final solution". Beyond belief how shameless these people can be in the face of atrocity.

I'm lost for words.

I woke up this morning all excited as its my daughters birthday and the radio comes on with this. Teenage girls doing the things she loves.

Just kids and parents. And there's a mum on saying she can't get hold of her daughter. And I keep thinking of the ones who'll have pleaded with their parents to be allowed to go to a gig on their own for the first time

Farridge already spouting off on Fox and Hopkins has called for a "final solution". Beyond belief how shameless these people can be in the face of atrocity.

You get Farrage and Hopkins when you call anyone a bigot or racist for questioning the motivations of terrorists. They don't mind being labelled that way so stick their heads above the parapet.

• Upvote 1