You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Private car park fine

Very much doubt simply explaining to them that you forgot the pass will work. I'm sure they'll cite some Ts & Cs in your contract stating it must be shown at all times or risk a fine.  Why?  Because they're money grabbing cunts.

Or because they've got a business to run and it costs them to send out the letters, man the office, the helpline etc that could be avoided by displays y the pass.

I actually used to live in the apartment block, and anyone could park anywhere, the car park is massive. Then this parking company moved in, put up some shitty posters and started charging everyone. Money for nothing and cheques for free.

I'll tell them I already pay to park there and send them my details. Case closed (he says). If that doesn't work I'll just go full Michael Douglas in Falling Down.

Gang Member #1: Whatcha doin' Mister?

Bill Foster: Nothing.

Gang Member #1: Yes you are man, you're trespassing on private property.

Bill Foster: Trespassing?

Gang Member #2: You're loitering too, man.

Gang Member #1: That's right, you're loitering too.

Bill Foster: I didn't see any signs.

Gang Member #1: [pointing at a graffiti skull] Whatcha call that?

Bill Foster: Graffiti.

Gang Member #1: No man, that's not fucking graffiti. That's a sign.

Gang Member #2: He can't read it man.

Gang Member #1: I'll read it for you. It says this is fucking private property. No fucking trespassing. This means fucking you.

Bill Foster: It says all that?

Gang Member #1: Yeah.

Bill Foster: Well, maybe if you wrote it in fucking English, I could fucking understand it.

• Upvote 1

Anyone on this thread remember my ex, 'briefs'? This is what she does nowadays, she's a solicitor for a firm who enforce these tickets.

Fit, psycho and ultimate bitch. Fun for two years but well rid.

Every woman I've ever met who's had anything to do with law has been a cunt right down to the bone.

Must go with the territory.