You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Southampton At Home 7.5.17

Yeah... Origi is really bugging me now, he just seems to have no idea what he's trying to do at any time

he's been poor, but to be fair to him, he's looking for space across the front line, and he's pulling their defenders around, but there's no ball coming.

We don't have any other way of playing. Teams can defend with a back 9 and more often than not steal the full three points.

With the players currently on the pitch, then yes.

But that's the manager's fault.

Even a blind cunt could have told you that Southampton were going to set up like this.

You don't put out a team with Origi who's fucking clueless and then have the likes of Can, Lucas and Wijaldum, who need 2 touches to control a football and then another to pass the ball on.

Sturridge and Lallana on can fix this but needs to happen for the start of the 2nd half before even more of this game just passes us by. Fuck it I'd even put Moreno on.

Mystifying how we can't deal with this...

We know what they're going to do but have done absolutely nothing to combat it at all.

Pathetic 45 minutes.

How come we all know what we will face and wha but the players and klopp don't seem to have the first idea about what to do about it.

Of course Klopp knows it's shit but he doesn't have the players (fit) to do anything about it.

Dreadful half of football. Pretty lucky Southampton are offering fuck all but still we cant get past them. We're so easy to defend against with two very poor full backs being the only source of width. Both are fucking offensive to attacking football.

It leaves evetything threw the middle and with Origi being a player who couldn't score in a god awful french league, it means moment of magic from the brazilians or no goal.

There's fuck all on the bench either that's going to sort it out. Maybe Moreno on for Clyne but he's just as likely to gift southampton a goal.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

Of course Klopp knows it's shit but he doesn't have the players (fit) to do anything about it.

Then at least try something.....why play lucas here when what he adds is just not needed and leave Lallana or even Grujic on bench - keep hearing 'Grujic isn't ready needs mins' etc...give him some mins FFS then.

Origi is out of touch use Twiglets man we may as well try and get a goal out of him before we fuck his malingering arse out the club....Just try something different

Dreadful half of football. Pretty lucky Southampton are offering fuck all but still we cant get past them. We're so easy to defend against with two very poor full backs being the only source of width. Both are fucking offensive to attacking football.

It leaves evetything threw the middle and with Origi being a player who couldn't score in a god awful french league, it means moment of magic from the brazilians or no goal.

There's fuck all on the bench either that's going to sort it out. Maybe Moreno on for Clyne but he's just as likely to gift southampton a goal.

Sent from my LG-H340n using Tapatalk

I'd say Moreno is far more likely to gift Southampton something than creating it for us. So that's a no from me.

If Klopp wants to bleat about the crowd fine, but he's better make sure the players show some fucking urgency in return. This is almost literally a stroll in the park. Everything is to feet, which would be fine if there were runners off the ball but there aren't. Clyne, Milner and Origi are doing my fucking head in. Would like to see Sturridge, Lallana and TAA (on for either full back) for the next 45.