You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Premier League Round Up (Apr 29-30)

sigurdssonfreekick.jpg

Saturday was one of the worst days of football in a long, long time. None of the big boys were playing, only four goals were scored and MOTD’s ratings must surely have been at an all time low. Still, what happened on Sunday and Monday more than made up for it, at least from a Liverpool point of view anyway.  

I’ll get the snooze fest out of the way first. Hull were held to a goalless draw at Southampton, despite the first half efforts of Herman Munster in the Southampton goal to gift them the points. What a big dopey gormless bastard he is.  

Niasse was playing, so obviously that disgraceful red card he was given last week must have been rescinded. Nothing happened to the bum that gave it to him though, and Hull are not having much luck with refs at all this season. They’ve had 12 pens given against them, the latest coming from Mike Dean in this game, when the velociraptor faced official pointed to the spot after an innocuous tangle between N’Diaye and Yoshida.  

Justice was served when Jakupevic saved from Tadic, and all in all it was a good point for Marco Silva’s men, who are now in a straight up dog fight with Swansea to see who stays up.  
Sunderland on the other hand have been down for months, but it was finally made official this weekend when in the space of seconds they conceded a last minute goal at home to Bournemouth as Hull’s keeper was making that penalty save at St Mary's.  

Josh King went close to an early breakthrough with a quality little shot that hit bar and then post before bouncing out. He also had one cleared off the line but his persistence was eventually rewarded when collected a pass from that little chubby Scottish jabroni and tapped in for his 12th goal of 2017. The more I watch him, the more I think he’s the player that Origi should be but sadly isn’t. 

There were loads of Sunderland fans crying in the stands afterwards. Fucking get a grip, you’ve known this was coming for months, it’s not like it was some unexpected last week of the season heartbreaker. And if you really must cry, go underneath the stands and do it and don’t be giving Newcastle fans ammo to throw at your fellow supporters who aren’t blubbering like babies. Does my fucking head in that does. 

Maybe Sunderland needed this though. There’s just a losing mentality throughout that club and they need a massive clearcut. John O’Shea was apologising afterwards and said “we’ve been unable to produce for the goods for them this season like we have in the previous ten when we’ve stayed up”. Fuck me, he calls what they’ve been doing the last few years “producing the goods”. 

This is what you get when you hire a fucking loser like Moyes. His loserness just pollutes the air around the training ground and stadium, and before you know it, it’s like the Walking Dead and virtually everyone is infected by it. 

I’d like to think that’s him finished in football now, but it’s such a fucked up industry that he’ll end up finding some other sucker to pay him millions to suck the life out of another club. Honestly, as damning as this is, Sunderland would have had more chance of staying up if they’d hired Hodgson last summer. 

This is just a teaser click here to view the full article

Please note that Match Reports are only available to website subscribers. Subscriptions cost just £2 a month (you need to register first) and can be purchased here. If you are not currently registered on the site, sign up for free and receive a FREE no obligation trial subscription, which gives you access to all the members only content for THREE MONTHS.

• Upvote 1

Asking for trouble Dave with praising a ref just before he is in line to ref our game on Sunday. I'll blame you if he gives that Shane Long jabroni a penalty on Sunday by running into Lovren purposely.

It's akin to that thread you started "We haven't got shit players anymore " and we didn't win for about 9 games afterwards you idiot.

Good report that,an ex Sunderland player last week described moyes as a football vampire as he sucks the life blood out of the club,he quoted moyes after the third game of this season saying,I think our fans are well aware that we will probably be in a relegation battle this season.

Roy hodgson eat your fuck'n heart out