Quantcast
One Night With Your Ex? - Page 3 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rico1304

One Night With Your Ex?

Any bloke who hits a woman is total scum, that top one knocks me sick, wasn't he from only way is Essex or some shit? Hope he ended up in the clink with Purps bivouacked in his colon.

• Upvote 1

Any bloke who hits a woman is total scum, that top one knocks me sick, wasn't he from only way is Essex or some shit? Hope he ended up in the clink with Purps bivouacked in his colon.

When I was younger we lived beneath a girl who was constantly getting knocked about, my mum would offer her refuge, or the police, and she would wave it off and we'd hear it every 3rd night.

Once me and my brother got big enough to stop the man, my mum told us we'do only do more harm than good.

When I was younger we lived beneath a girl who was constantly getting knocked about, my mum would offer her refuge, or the police, and she would wave it off and we'd hear it every 3rd night.

Once me and my brother got big enough to stop the man, my mum told us we'do only do more harm than good.

My uncle is a doorman and used to knock his wife and kids about, but when he got three months in jail for fraud he started crying. Sums the type up.

Am I right in saying that you tried to wave him off? Temporantily and height wise, that is all you...

Nah i was about six at the time! As were his kids when he was knocking them about, haven't seen the turd for about 25 years. He's a bouncer in Runcorn apparently, no doubt kama will have visited him a few times in that job.

Nah i was about six at the time! As were his kids when he was knocking them about, haven't seen the turd for about 25 years. He's a bouncer in Runcorn apparently, no doubt kama will have visited him a few times in that job.

Bet him and Turdseye are besties.

I agree mate , just posting it because whilst I fantasise about running my ex over in a tank I would never lift a finger. Even when she is launching a glass at me. 

I've seen the second one before and always assumed it was staged. Just because, I mean, I've never seen or heard of someone doing that.

I'd say your fist was sore after it.

Oh that. Oh no, I would definitely recommend doing that to an ex.