Quantcast
One Night With Your Ex? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Rico1304

One Night With Your Ex?

Ha, no going back for me. I'm very happily married. Just wish the wife was.

Stop smashing glass all over your hand and you'll be fine ! 

I was chatting with an ex last night. Since we split up she went out with a foot fetishist who regularly visited hookers, a bloke who beat her up and she's just spit with her husband as he's obsessed with an ex. Imagine me being the nicest bloke she's been out with? Poor cow.

There's a few who were built for fun I'd definitely enjoy one last night with should I be offered the opportunity as a single man.

It'd be tough on them though as it'd be a brief trip to heaven before them going back to their duldrum life. 

• Upvote 3

My ex wife was pretty handy between the sheets but she's not far off being sectionable. It'd definitely be a cross between an anger bang and danger sex, and at 40 I don't think my ticker would cope with the suspense. So quite literally I'm out.

• Upvote 1

My ex wife was pretty handy between the sheets but she's not far off being sectionable. It'd definitely be a cross between an anger bang and danger sex, and at 40 I don't think my ticker would cope with the suspense. So quite literally I'm out.

that post is brilliant. you had me at 'pretty handy between the sheets' 

Ha, no going back for me. I'm very happily married. Just wish the wife was.

Does anyone know if the GF has ever been cited in a divorce application?

I'm not sure what's worse, watching reality tv or getting back with an ex.

I think I would rather saw my head off with a rusty coat hanger than do either.

• Upvote 1

On the list of dream scenarios and fucks, it's hardly likely to be one you yearn for is it? Unless she was incredible but dumped you before you dipped your wick, you will have banged her already and then a lot of the novelty of that fantasy has disappeared. Surely you are more like to want to fire one into a nubile bendy nymph 17 times out of your league...