You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Night With Your Ex?

Rico1304

Any bloke who hits a woman is total scum, that top one knocks me sick, wasn't he from only way is Essex or some shit? Hope he ended up in the clink with Purps bivouacked in his colon.

When I was younger we lived beneath a girl who was constantly getting knocked about, my mum would offer her refuge, or the police, and she would wave it off and we'd hear it every 3rd night.

Once me and my brother got big enough to stop the man, my mum told us we'do only do more harm than good.

When I was younger we lived beneath a girl who was constantly getting knocked about, my mum would offer her refuge, or the police, and she would wave it off and we'd hear it every 3rd night.

Once me and my brother got big enough to stop the man, my mum told us we'do only do more harm than good.

My uncle is a doorman and used to knock his wife and kids about, but when he got three months in jail for fraud he started crying. Sums the type up.

Am I right in saying that you tried to wave him off? Temporantily and height wise, that is all you...

Nah i was about six at the time! As were his kids when he was knocking them about, haven't seen the turd for about 25 years. He's a bouncer in Runcorn apparently, no doubt kama will have visited him a few times in that job.

Nah i was about six at the time! As were his kids when he was knocking them about, haven't seen the turd for about 25 years. He's a bouncer in Runcorn apparently, no doubt kama will have visited him a few times in that job.

Bet him and Turdseye are besties.

Any bloke who hits a woman is total scum, that top one knocks me sick, wasn't he from only way is Essex or some shit? Hope he ended up in the clink with Purps bivouacked in his colon.

I agree mate , just posting it because whilst I fantasise about running my ex over in a tank I would never lift a finger. Even when she is launching a glass at me.