You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

One Night With Your Ex?

Rico1304

I was chatting with an ex last night. Since we split up she went out with a foot fetishist who regularly visited hookers, a bloke who beat her up and she's just spit with her husband as he's obsessed with an ex. Imagine me being the nicest bloke she's been out with? Poor cow.

My ex wife was pretty handy between the sheets but she's not far off being sectionable. It'd definitely be a cross between an anger bang and danger sex, and at 40 I don't think my ticker would cope with the suspense. So quite literally I'm out.

that post is brilliant. you had me at 'pretty handy between the sheets' 

On the list of dream scenarios and fucks, it's hardly likely to be one you yearn for is it? Unless she was incredible but dumped you before you dipped your wick, you will have banged her already and then a lot of the novelty of that fantasy has disappeared. Surely you are more like to want to fire one into a nubile bendy nymph 17 times out of your league...