You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Watford(a) match thread

LFC 6 Times

How are they 10th? Where have they been picking up all these sneaky points? Have they had all of those Monday night games nobody watches?

We should be getting 3 points from this but we all know what's likely to happen.

At the start of the season. Been one of the worst sides in the league since Christmas.

We'll soon see how much bottle our players have when United breeze past Swansea and the press have nothing else to focus on but our game as its the only game on Monday.

Plus, he will have been waiting all season to do it, but once they go above us, which they will on Sunday, shitcoat will crank up the pressure and give it the large 

• Upvote 1

Normally I try not to get too excited when we win a game, and at the same time I don't think it's the end of the world when we lose one. The team are a bunch of inconsistent and frustrating cunts but I have some patience for them, and try to be cautiously optimistic, even after the Palace game.

However, this is it for me, we need to win this, no excuses.

My head will be well and truly falling off if we walk away with anything less than 3 points.

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

• Upvote 1

As Lovren has his new contract and is now earning £100,000 every week that he plays for Liverpool, there is absolutely no way that we can possibly lose this match. 

Hopefully this is the case and if the Manc clubs slip up our top players will deliver a convincing win to open up the top four for us again.

£100,000 every week.

Disappointed with the negativity play being acted out in here over this game. Theres' gonna be a load of eye wipes come Monday night abar 10pm when the final whistle goes. Order your humble pie now, losers. 

1-1 to Liverpool and you heard it here first. Losers. 

• Upvote 2

Disappointed with the negativity play being acted out in here over this game. Theres' gonna be a load of eye wipes come Monday night abar 10pm when the final whistle goes. Order your humble pie now, losers. 

1-1 to Liverpool and you heard it here first. Losers. 

I love humble pie, gravy tastes great in it. Once that final whistle goes and the 1-1 win is confirmed, humble pie gets it.