You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Which Real Madrid player would you most like to see Suarez bite?

Kevin D

So?  

56 members have voted

1. 1. ...

• C.Ronaldo
    • Pepe
    • Bale
    • Sergio Ramos
    • Marcelo
    • Coentrao
    • Kroos
    • Modric
    • Rodriguez
    • Isco
    • Benzema
    • Zidane
    • Florentina Perez
    • An opposing fan
    • Other(please state)

Barcelona are playing Madrid, tomorrow. Suarez has not scored in 4 goals, Barca's season is on the line and it's a hostile environment against a team with a lot of niggly players. In short, it appears to be a perfect storm for Suarez to take a good clean bite out of someone. 

If such a thing were to happen, who would you like to see it inflicted upon?

Please bite Pepe's face off for me Luis.

I hope he bites all his Barca teammates and the manager too and then demands a transfer to Liverpool.

Other than this, if he bites any Real Madrid players it has to be Ronaldo.

Marcelo, we'd still be fairly weak at left back, but he'd be class with Coutinho ahead of him.

Otherwise, reckon Mariano is worth a look.  Not convinced he'd be cut out for the Premiership, but he's an excellent player stowed away in the reserves there.

Edit:  Totally misread the OP, despite even thinking it was oddly specific (but considering Stig's draft...).  I'm drunk and full of steak, fuck off.

edit edit: bite the greasy cunt, obvs. Then nut Zidane.

I hope he bites all his Barca teammates and the manager too and then demands a transfer to Liverpool.

Other than this, if he bites any Real Madrid players it has to be Ronaldo.

Has to be the greasy one, no brainer. I like your first sentence though!

Every player on that pitch, to a fucking man, is a gobshite. Absolute cheating, game playing cunts who ruin the spectacle itself and destroy my enjoyment of any talent they possess. For these reasons, I will not be watching.

El clasico? El naffico.

• Upvote 1

Every player on that pitch, to a fucking man, is a gobshite. Absolute cheating, game playing cunts who ruin the spectacle itself and destroy my enjoyment of any talent they possess. For these reasons, I will not be watching.

El clasico? El naffico.

well, there is that.  Very little real football happens in these games.  

Marcelo, we'd still be fairly weak at left back, but he'd be class with Coutinho ahead of him.

Otherwise, reckon Mariano is worth a look. Not convinced he'd be cut out for the Premiership, but he's an excellent player stowed away in the reserves there.

Edit: Totally misread the OP, despite even thinking it was oddly specific (but considering Stig's draft...). I'm drunk and full of steak, fuck off.

edit edit: bite the greasy cunt, obvs. Then nut Zidane.

Not only did you drunkenly misread it but you chose Marcelo and Mariano as the two players you'd have from a team with Ronaldo, Bale, Isco, James, Modric, Ramos, shit even Asensio. I call crystal meth.

• 1 year later...