You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

They win either way. More power or if they lost someone else has to try to deal with the absolute fucking disaster they have been and no doubt take the blame. They have fucked everything from legal aid to privacy from health care to education selling off state assets and services taking us out the eu and possibly breaking up the union. All whilst lining their own pockets. Fucking cunts. Fuck them and this election.

If there is to be an election, and I'm sure there will be, then it is essential that the opposition broaden the debate to aspects of the Tory's policies other than just the fucking EU departure deal. Their recent budget buffoonery is a starting point for exposing their incompetence and vindictiveness on other domestic policies. It will call for a concerted effort by the Labour Party and the whining and sniping from the Blairite sect will have to stop, something about which I have doubts as they're such a bunch of cunts. 

Still, there's an election on the way. We have a really hard time ahead if these foul Tory bastards get a greater majority, as we have always experienced under the party of Churchill, Thatcher, Murdoch and Farage. So we'll just have to do our best to stop them.

I'm in the West Derby CLP and I suppose now I will have get involved and start knocking on doors and that. Not too wild about that as people are such cunts. I suppose I'll have to finesse my spiel beyond "Have a leaflet, cunt. Vote Labour".

• Upvote 1

If there is to be an election, and I'm sure there will be, then it is essential that the opposition broaden the debate to aspects of the Tory's policies other than just the fucking EU departure deal. Their recent budget buffoonery is a starting point for exposing their incompetence and vindictiveness on other domestic policies. It will call for a concerted effort by the Labour Party and the whining and sniping from the Blairite sect will have to stop, something about which I have doubts as they're such a bunch of cunts. 

Still, there's an election on the way. We have a really hard time ahead if these foul Tory bastards get a greater majority, as we have always experienced under the party of Churchill, Thatcher, Murdoch and Farage. So we'll just have to do our best to stop them.

I'm in the West Derby CLP and I suppose now I will have get involved and start knocking on doors and that. Not too wild about that as people are such cunts. I suppose I'll have to finesse my spiel beyond "Have a leaflet, cunt. Vote Labour".

Want to add some finesse? How about "Have a leaflet, cunt. Vote Labour or we'll burn your house down."

I wonder how long it will take Farage to start speaking shite to the media. 

Rock and a hard place for Farage. A lot of the UKIP vote is heading back to the Conservatives. He has to attack them to try and win it back.

I'm looking on the bright side.  I was originally resigned to another 8 years of Tories as I couldn't see Labour winning in 2020.  

Those extra two years for everyone to see how shit the impact of a Tory brexit is might give them a chance in 2022 though so hopefully it will just be 5 years of Tories.

Guest Pistonbroke

Rock and a hard place for Farage. A lot of the UKIP vote is heading back to the Conservatives. He has to attack them to try and win it back.

Or concentrate on getting labour voters who voted for Brexit to vote UKIP. Let's be honest, deep down he is just a Tory cunt. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Thank you. It's all falling into place already.

Just hand out a free bingo card/Royal calendar/Union Jack coaster with your leaflets mate, it works for all the shitty rags. 

I'm looking on the bright side. I was originally resigned to another 8 years of Tories as I couldn't see Labour winning in 2020.

Those extra two years for everyone to see how shit the impact of a Tory brexit is might give them a chance in 2022 though so hopefully it will just be 5 years of Tories.

They'll run the same shite in 2022.

The job has not been fone yet. We are only just secured brexit and need more time

I'm looking on the bright side.  I was originally resigned to another 8 years of Tories as I couldn't see Labour winning in 2020.  

If Corbyn resigns after the election then yes its a starting point. They could benefit hugely from the Conservatives being tortured by Germany over a Brexit dictat. They need to get the right personality for it though.

Guest Pistonbroke

That didn't work for him in the most pro-Brexit area in Stoke.

True, but I reckon that was more of a vote against that lying shit bag Nuttall. As long as that idiot is the leader of UKIP I'd say the Tories will get a shit load of new voters anyway, it could mean a sheer silence for cunty bollocks Farage. Lib Dems will be looking to gain in this election and will probably do so from labour due to the obvious shit state they find themselves in. 

What was the Tories working majority after the last election, 17? I'm guessing that lead will at least double. Having said all that, a lot of people have realised Brexit is a bit of a con on the promises which were made before the referendum, so who knows. Hopefully May will keep banging on about Brexit as her main vote winner and the other parties rip them apart on all the other shite they have been up to. 

Whatever she say's about the opposition this is purely about getting a much larger working majority so she can marginalise the lunatic right wing Brexiteer MP's who won't accept the inevitable associate membership we'll end up with. Could it be that May and co have now found out just how difficult delivering a 'have our cake and eat it' Brexit will be?

If she can take out Labour and UKIP as well that's a bonus for her.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Has he ever stopped

He's been quiet of late. Probably due to the fact he's deciding which country will have the melt when he decides to emigrate.