You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

THE UNITED STATES OF WEALTHY INDIA ARE MASSIVE.

Indian States, Nations, and Land are massive.

From India to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran,Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Oman.

They garner wealth and prestige by marriage alone,

They accumulate Media in all countries to gain control of that nation with their own propaganda.

The United Kingdom is not the only victim of degrading, humiliating, and spiteful news about the Royal Family.

All Indian nations, including the Israeli Jews, are determined to control and take over the whole world.

Germany, Russia and the UK are not the only victims of Israeli Indian infestation.

The same applies to the USA.

STOP PITYING REFUGEES.

Stop feeling pity for refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

We are swamped by these people, whom we cannot afford to have in the UK. We need to care for our own people.

They are all from assorted Indian nations such as Bangladesh, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, etc.,

India itself is a very large, very wealthy country, Much bigger than Britain.

India should care for its own assorted nations instead of using the UK and Western Europe as a dumping ground.

Britain is only 300 miles across at its widest part, and only 700 miles long. We are tiny compared to wealthy India.

I knew your mask would slip

Did anyone see Farron interviewed by Andrew Neill last night? I heard a clip on the radio this morning, talk about car crash.

I watched it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't quite as bad as some people are making out. I thought Neill was a bit unfair on him in places.

From The Guardian :

'There's a real similarity': Corbyn gets rousing support from Bernie Sanders

Labour’s election campaign received rousing support from American progressive champion Bernie Sanders on Thursday at the start of a three-day UK speaking tour which he hopes will help galvanise the British left.

Drawing parallels between anti-establishment anger at both ends of the political spectrum in Britain and the US, the former candidate for the Democratic presidential nomination also applauded Jeremy Corbyn’s efforts to reshape the Labour party.

“What has impressed me – and there is a real similarity between what he has done and what I did – is he has taken on the establishment of the Labour party, he has gone to the grassroots and he has tried to transform that party … and that is exactly what I am trying to do,” said Sanders.

“I am also impressed by his willingness to talk about class issues,” he added during a sold-out speech at the Brighton festival. “Too many people run away from the grotesque levels of income and wealth inequality that exist in the United States, the UK and all over the world. We will never make the kind of changes we need unless we take on the levels of inequality that exist.”

The comments are the most extensive yet linking the two movements, though Sanders stressed that his remarks should not been seen as a formal endorsement, arguing that this would be inappropriate behaviour for a foreign politician at this time.

“I don’t think Jeremy Corbyn needs my advice,” said the Vermont senator. “I think he is doing quite well. Nor do the people of the UK need my advice on who to vote for. I think they understand. But I have been very impressed by the campaign that he has been running and I wish him the very best.”

The rest is here : https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2017/jun/02/i-dont-think-he-needs-my-advice-bernie-sanders-applauds-jeremy-corbyn

Anubis, on 02 Jun 2017 - 09:27 AM, said:

I watched it. It wasn't great, but it wasn't quite as bad as some people are making out. I thought Neill was a bit unfair on him in places.

I didn't see the full interview, but the bit they played on the radio was when Farron repeatedly spoke over Neill for about two excruciating minutes.

Tory mp, his agent and someone from cchq charged with criminal offences in the seat Farage ran in 2015.

CPS statement on election expenses

02/06/2017

Nick Vamos, CPS Head of Special Crime, said: "On 18 April we received a file of evidence from Kent Police concerning allegations relating to Conservative Party expenditure during the 2015 General Election campaign. We then asked for additional enquiries to be made in advance of the 11 June statutory time limit by when any charges needed to be authorised.

"Those enquiries have now been completed and we have considered the evidence in accordance with the Code for Crown Prosecutors.

"We have concluded there is sufficient evidence and it is in the public interest to authorise charges against three people.

"Craig Mackinlay, 50, Nathan Gray, 28, and Marion Little, 62, have each been charged with offences under the Representation of the People Act 1983 and are due to appear at Westminster Magistrates' Court on 4 July 2017.

"Criminal proceedings have now commenced and it is extremely important that there should be no reporting, commentary or sharing of information online which could in any way prejudice these proceedings

UK now the worst-performing advanced economy in the world after post-Brexit vote slump

Canada became the last G7 nation to report figures on Wednesday, confirming the UK’s position at the bottom of the list

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-worst-performing-advanced-economy-world-post-brexit-slump-election-pound-sterling-a7766286.html?amp

UK now the worst-performing advanced economy in the world after post-Brexit vote slump

Canada became the last G7 nation to report figures on Wednesday, confirming the UK’s position at the bottom of the list

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/business/news/uk-worst-performing-advanced-economy-world-post-brexit-slump-election-pound-sterling-a7766286.html?amp

Yay, we've got our country back.  

• Upvote 1

I didn't see the full interview, but the bit they played on the radio was when Farron repeatedly spoke over Neill for about two excruciating minutes.

He did, and on occasion he wasn't doing himself any favours. But there was a few times when Neill wanted simplistic yes/no answers and Farron was quite reasonably trying to explain his position behind them, and it all got a bit argumentative.  Where he let himself down was his explanation of their position on a second referendum, which came across as a bit muddled.

THE UNITED STATES OF WEALTHY INDIA ARE MASSIVE.

Indian States, Nations, and Land are massive.

From India to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran,Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Oman.

They garner wealth and prestige by marriage alone,

They accumulate Media in all countries to gain control of that nation with their own propaganda.

The United Kingdom is not the only victim of degrading, humiliating, and spiteful news about the Royal Family.

All Indian nations, including the Israeli Jews, are determined to control and take over the whole world.

Germany, Russia and the UK are not the only victims of Israeli Indian infestation.

The same applies to the USA.

STOP PITYING REFUGEES.

Stop feeling pity for refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

We are swamped by these people, whom we cannot afford to have in the UK. We need to care for our own people.

They are all from assorted Indian nations such as Bangladesh, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, etc.,

India itself is a very large, very wealthy country, Much bigger than Britain.

India should care for its own assorted nations instead of using the UK and Western Europe as a dumping ground.

Britain is only 300 miles across at its widest part, and only 700 miles long. We are tiny compared to wealthy India.

How many billions did the UK pillage from India during the Raj. Including that bloody great diamond.

Still would be an improved majority for the Tories. Those old xenophobic Brexiteers are grimly holding on to voting Tory thinking they'll get a great deal. Bastards.

The raw numbers before they tweak it have Labour 43, Tory 40 and LD 9. 

The numbers they put out weight for overclaim adjustment based on the 2015 election.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DBT8bHCXkAAev33?format=jpg