You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

Guest Pistonbroke

The xenophobic/racist lot will take a Tory win as a green light, the Tories will just let them get on with it whilst they dismantle your public services. 

Not looking good for Labour from the inside. Hope they're wrong

http://labour-uncut.co.uk/

Who's answering the door though?

Is it the late 40 to 50 year old bloke, who's outspoken about Corbyn and voting Tory, while the voices of his wife and two late teens/early 20s kids remain in the living room watching The One Show and not necessarily reflecting the doorstep opinion?

No this is good news

The author predicted Jeremy would come 4th in the leadership battle.

But he come forth.

Hope you're right Dennis and to be fair to you you have been proved right more than 'established' experts lately.

• Upvote 1

The racist Brexit wastelands in the North will see the Tories over the line.

People that live in shitholes with fuck all voting to sustain a reactionary Tory government owned by the rich whose sole purpose is to make themselves richer and in the process destroy the public services which sustain these fucking idiots, The world has indeed turned on it's head    

Guest Pistonbroke

The racist Brexit wastelands in the North will see the Tories over the line.

People that live in shitholes with fuck all voting to sustain a reactionary Tory government owned by the rich whose sole purpose is to make themselves richer and in the process destroy the public services which sustain these fucking idiots, The world has indeed turned on it's head    

If I was Sturgeon I'd be having a referendum about building a wall. 

Hope you're right Dennis and to be fair to you you have been proved right more than 'established' experts lately.

It's a blog for the anyone but corbyn brigade have a look at all the articles trashing him on there. It's got links to Murdoch and a very shadowy murky group of wankers.

Another report said May did a whistle-stop tour today of three Labour held marginals. If the torys are that worried they would be in tory held marginals.

Hope I'm wrong but a landslide is on the cards here.

She never gets out the car. I never knew she had visited Derby until a day later. She's not canvassing anyone outside of her support.

There are big events such as terror attacks that could change it and they could always rig the election there a lot of powerful people with a lot to lose but corbyn should win to my mind I've said that consistently for over a year and everything is going to plan as far as I can see in some ways better than expected.

She never gets out the car. I never knew she had visited Derby until a day later. She's not canvassing anyone outside of her support.

The cunt dosnt need to get out of the car. That's part of the problem with this cunting fucking country.

Don't do ot to yourselves if Labour still had the clout they had in Scotland then they may have a chance, but that is around 50 seats that have gone for the foreseeable future so I can't see how anyone can think they can win without it.

Don't do ot to yourselves if Labour still had the clout they had in Scotland then they may have a chance, but that is around 50 seats that have gone for the foreseeable future so I can't see how anyone can think they can win without it.

This is the crux of it. What is sickening me is the toryscum having a resurgence north of the border. I mean tory councillors in Glasgow for fucks sake.

This is the crux of it. What is sickening me is the toryscum having a resurgence north of the border. I mean tory councillors in Glasgow for fucks sake.

Don't read anything into that; there is no general swing to the Tories in working class Scotland. A middle class area of a town near Glasgow elected a Tory Councillor and the anti-Corbyn media tried to spin it as somehow relevant.

(I think Craig Murray rebuffed the media line at the time.)

My guess is that nobody will really win this election.

May called it because she wanted to build an unopposable majority. She won't get that.

Labour will probably have fewer seats than in 2015, but not by such a margin that Tom Watson and his shower of treacherous cunts can claim victory.

Lib Dems won't have so much as a dead cat bounce.

Sturgeon will weep salt tears as she has no more worlds to conquer.

Greens will hold what they have.

UKIP will fizzle out and be forgotten.

We'll all be left wondering what the point was.

The real war is if Corbyn gets within a margin to keep control of the Labour party.

If he does when the torys fuck things up in the next 5 years (painful I know) there is a valid alternative. People and the msm can no longer treat him as a joke, they have to listen.

If Corbyn gets slaughtered the game is over, the cunts in the labour party (of which there are many) will win.

Reminds me of the old Bob Dylan lyric from idiot wind (what a track) "the priest wore black on the seventh day and sat stone faced as the building burned, who would have known he'd end up winning the war after losing every battle"

The future is all to play for.

Before you all start chucking yourself off bridges, the author of that Labour Uncut piece also wrote one predicting Corbyn was finishing fourth in the Leadership Election, based on what he'd been told.