You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

May calls General Election on 8 June

jimmycase

Guest Pistonbroke

Didn't really know much about Gardiner until recently but I like him. He doesn't give a shit about calling out the media bias and seems on top of his brief.

Weirdly enough the coup has brought forward some MPs who would have normally been nowhere near shadow cabinet posts and they have actually outshone the old guard who felt they were so indispensable that their resignations would be a death knell to Corbyn's leadership.

Gardiner came over well on QT, as did the SNP bloke Robertson, again. 

Old people are, by and large, the worst. They are going to screw us all, the crotchety fucks.

Hey I'm 68 years old and I,'ve voted Labour all my life,its seems that a lot of the young kids like ole Jezza I just hope that they get out and vote for him.
  • Upvote 3

Guest Pistonbroke

Theresa May knows what she's going to do in the Brexit negotiations. Send Amber Rudd.

She'll be shit as well in all honesty. The more you hear them talk about it the more you understand that they haven't got a scoobies what they are doing. They were/probably still are hoping that the EU leaders are going to be a push over and bow down to them using the usual pomp and circumstance bullying tactics. That isn't going to work in 2017, especially when you have 27 countries against one. 27 countries who also have to agree on anything the UK or one of them propose. The Tories, and those fucking mongs who voted Brexit must be thick as shit to believe that they are going to get a decent deal. All you read/hear from the mongs is shit like "Well fuck the EU, we don't need them, we'll pay them fuck all, they need us more than we need them.............." Yet they still trust and hope the Tories will get a good deal. Utter fucking stupidity. 

Gardiner hit the nail on the head tonight when explaining the percentages of trade what the UK have with the rest of the World/commonwealth countries compared to the EU. No free market or a decent enough trade deal with the EU will be an absolute disaster for the UK. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hey I'm 68 years old and I,'ve voted Labour all my life,its seems that a lot of the young kids like ole Jezza I just hope that they get out and vote for him.

I still know a lot of old codgers who are sound, unfortunately the more affluent older generation couldn't give a fuck and the racist Xenophobic cunts less so, I'm sure they'd gleefully suffer themselves as long as some skinhead is wiping their arse with sandpaper instead of a dirty foreigner giving them a care with respect and decency. 

I still know a lot of old codgers who are sound, unfortunately the more affluent older generation couldn't give a fuck and the racist Xenophobic cunts less so, I'm sure they'd gleefully suffer themselves as long as some skinhead is wiping their arse with sandpaper instead of a dirty foreigner giving them a care with respect and decency.

I wholeheartedly agree with your statement mate,I was in engineering most of my working life and a union member( and shop steward in the Thatcher years) and I've come to the conclusion that there is no one more brainwashed,more ignorant and more proud of the fact than the English,sometimes when I talk to people and I hear their racist views,I would never have stood on the picket line for the bastards.Because the ONLY reason that these thick cunts have got their flash Cars and 50 inch temple's,is because the unions fought for the working man.
  • Upvote 1

Anyone know why the BBC have stopped inviting John McTernan on every 20 minutes?

Is it because Corbyn is doing really well, and McTernan is a laughable, hateful, pitiful, roundly despised, odious, little snake, and that rather than managing to put people off Corbyn he actually does the complete opposite?

Thought as much.

THE UNITED STATES OF WEALTHY INDIA ARE MASSIVE.

Indian States, Nations, and Land are massive.

From India to Pakistan, Afghanistan, Iran,Turkey, Iraq, Syria, Israel, Lebanon, Jordan, Saudi Arabia, Yemen, and Oman.

They garner wealth and prestige by marriage alone,

They accumulate Media in all countries to gain control of that nation with their own propaganda.

The United Kingdom is not the only victim of degrading, humiliating, and spiteful news about the Royal Family.

All Indian nations, including the Israeli Jews, are determined to control and take over the whole world.

Germany, Russia and the UK are not the only victims of Israeli Indian infestation.

The same applies to the USA.

STOP PITYING REFUGEES.

Stop feeling pity for refugees, asylum seekers and immigrants.

We are swamped by these people, whom we cannot afford to have in the UK. We need to care for our own people.

They are all from assorted Indian nations such as Bangladesh, Syria, Israel, Jordan, Pakistan, Iran, Iraq, etc.,

India itself is a very large, very wealthy country, Much bigger than Britain.

India should care for its own assorted nations instead of using the UK and Western Europe as a dumping ground.

Britain is only 300 miles across at its widest part, and only 700 miles long. We are tiny compared to wealthy India.