You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match thread(h) Everton

LFC 6 Times

We should win, and that is precisely why we won't.  Got a really bad feeling about this, they're due a result at Anfield and with Lucas in I can see us conceding early from a free kick or a corner and then completely crumbling.

1-3, Sturridge with a late consolation.  Twitter to completely melt down.

And he's still injured.  Of course he is.

Fine, make it Wijnaldum, then.

The club are doing a foodbank collection at the back of the ARE before the game. Any of the following welcome;

•    UHT Milk
•    Long life juice or Cordial
    Jar Pasta/Curry Sauce
•    Tinned Meat
    Tinned Vegetables
•    Instant Mash
    Rice Pudding/Custard
•    Jam
    Toiletries
•    Cup a Soup/noodles
•    Washing Tablets

This will then be passed on to the North Liverpool Foodbank.

The club are doing a foodbank collection at the back of the ARE before the game. Any of the following welcome;

•    UHT Milk

•    Long life juice or Cordial

Jar Pasta/Curry Sauce

•    Tinned Meat

Tinned Vegetables

•    Instant Mash

Rice Pudding/Custard

•    Jam

Toiletries

•    Cup a Soup/noodles

•    Washing Tablets

This will then be passed on to the North Liverpool Foodbank.

Why can't the club donate a sizeable percentage of all ticket income from tomorrow or even whatever they'll earn from flogging overpriced hot dogs and warm Carlsberg?

Why can't the club donate a sizeable percentage of all ticket income from tomorrow or even whatever they'll earn from flogging overpriced hot dogs and warm Carlsberg?

I was going to suggest they could just donate the hotdogs and Carlsberg but even people on the breadline wouldn't eat that shite.

In answer to your question it's probably the same reason they have appeared to put a penny towards the Hillsborough Families legal fee appeal. 

They don't have to so they wont. 

For a tiny, tiny fraction of what they pay Daniel Sturridge a week for doing fuck all they could stock that foodbank and others up on an ongoing basis no messing.

• Upvote 2

Because they can only be arsed to present the illusion of giving a shit about the area and your option would cost them money.

Bit like Bono and cuntface telling you how much Africa need your money while diving into Scrouge McDuck millions in the spare room
  • Upvote 1

Good news Klopp just needs to show them this and we will batter them.

C8LVcHkUAAAPvvV.jpg

This is the thing I can't decide if Everton count as a "big" team we are beating at the moment or a bottom one we struggle against! Of course it is a big game but they are not "top 6".

Sky are wittering a lot about their new stadium and that twat Hinchcliffe has been saying true scousers care more so Everton are going to have the advantage!!

I was quietly confident last week but now with all the injuries my confidence is at rock bottom!

I don't think sky are overhyping this one. A result here really could decide sixth place.

I've had too much on to really notice sky this morning and I haven't seen Klopp's presser yet but they sure are cranking it up! That means a damp squid of a game then

Could always move Clyne to LB and start Alexander-Arnold thus keeping both Lucas and Moreno on the bench.

I just can't see Klopp making those kind of changes - he has shown he does not want to time and time again.

For me he will go with one of two very obvious options:

Coutinho into Lallanas spot and Origi into front 3

Or

Lucas into midfield so he can play his preferred front 3

I just can't see Klopp making those kind of changes - he has shown he does not want to time and time again.

For me he will go with one of two very obvious options:

Coutinho into Lallanas spot and Origi into front 3

Or

Lucas into midfield so he can play his preferred front 3

I think that's far more likely myself too