You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match thread(h) Everton

LFC 6 Times

Just watching the Premier League Show on the BBC preview Saturday's derby with a panel. Would have been nice if they could have got a red on there: three blues and a Preston fan. Peter Reid, Tony Bellew, David Prentice and Mark Lawrenson.

Fucking hell what a lineup, like a shit A Team.

It'll be interesting to see if Koeman can wash that yellow streak off the back of the players who have surrendered there in recent years. Mind you, there will be no John Stones going off feeling sick after another cock up.

Without Schneiderlin,McCarthy, Coleman I don't think we can try the "sit back and hit them on the break" like other teams have done at Anfield. If Barry starts,he will pick up a yellow after 10 minutes for grabbing a player as he runs past him-then a red for doing it again ten minutes later. He should only be brought on to see a game out these days.

I would rather Everton had a go and lost,if they are to lose.

Big game for the likes of Holgate, Davies, and even Barkley tomorrow

It'll be interesting to see if Koeman can wash that yellow streak off the back of the players who have surrendered there in recent years. Mind you, there will be no John Stones going off feeling sick after another cock up.

Without Schneiderlin,McCarthy, Coleman I don't think we can try the "sit back and hit them on the break" like other teams have done at Anfield. If Barry starts,he will pick up a yellow after 10 minutes for grabbing a player as he runs past him-then a red for doing it again ten minutes later. He should only be brought on to see a game out these days.

I would rather Everton had a go and lost,if they are to lose.

Big game for the likes of Holgate, Davies, and even Barkley tomorrow

I quite like that Davies. 

Not looking forward to the Derby at all.

Loosing Lallana is a blow especially with no Hendo in the midfield either.

Id go either

--------------Mig

Clyne--Matip--Lovren--Milner

---------------Can

-------Wijaldum--Coutinho

Mane-----------------------Origi

----------------Firmino

Or

--------------Mig

Clyne--Matip--Lovren--Moreno

---------------Can

------Milner-----Wijaldum

Mane-----------------Coutinho

---------------Firmino

Firmino doesn't sound 100% either

Sturridge trained the other day but id be surprised if he was on the bench or if we could get 20 mins out of him without him stubbing his toe or somrthing

------

More chance of the first fomation than the second LF. Just can't see Moreno being brought in for a game like this with so little match practice. Plus he scares the living daylights out of me with his defending and tackling. 

Mane key for us tomorrow, as with most games, if he plays well then we have a great chance. 

Not looking forward to the Derby at all.

Loosing Lallana is a blow especially with no Hendo in the midfield either.

Id go either

--------------Mig

Clyne--Matip--Lovren--Milner

---------------Can

-------Wijaldum--Coutinho

Mane-----------------------Origi

----------------Firmino

Or

--------------Mig

Clyne--Matip--Lovren--Moreno

---------------Can

------Milner-----Wijaldum

Mane-----------------Coutinho

---------------Firmino

Firmino doesn't sound 100% either

Sturridge trained the other day but id be surprised if he was on the bench or if we could get 20 mins out of him without him stubbing his toe or somrthing

------

didn't Firmino get his teeth done on one of those sojourns to Brazil?  What's he going to come back with this time? Breast implants?

We should win, and that is precisely why we won't.  Got a really bad feeling about this, they're due a result at Anfield and with Lucas in I can see us conceding early from a free kick or a corner and then completely crumbling.

1-3, Sturridge with a late consolation.  Twitter to completely melt down.