You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Match thread(h) Everton

LFC 6 Times

If it's true Lallana is out then I'd like to see coutinho moved into a more central position now and with Coleman out injured for the bitter, get someone with a bit of pace (dare I mention Moreno) down our left to exploit them.

If it's true Lallana is out then I'd like to see coutinho moved into a more central position now and with Coleman out injured for the bitter, get someone with a bit of pace (dare I mention Moreno) down our left to exploit them.

I predict that the introduction of Moreno would exploit us more than it would them.

Anyone who suggests that Moreno start ANY game for us needs their head examined. Anyone who suggests he starts a Derby needs to be certified. He may have pace...........but

1. He can't pass.

2. He can't cross

3. He's a fucking abomination of a footballer.

4. He hasn't got a brain, therefore will likely give the ball away in key areas and have us on the back foot frequently. Not to mention his propensity to throw fucking stupid challenges in, frequently

5. He can't be trusted

6. He's shit

7. He's a bit of a prick

8. I NEVER want to see him in ANY game involving us unless it's for the opposition

• Upvote 2

Everyone has a defensive duties, you can't just tell someone to stay in the opposition half at all times, this isn't an under 10s game.

Kinell blud, chill out. Did he run over your dog when he was out on his hover board or something

Is Gerrard eligible to play? I'd stick him in the team considering we'll be without Lallana and Henderson.

Imagine if we could register him, he wins a dubious pen after complaining to the ref, and then slots it, running away with his tongue out, cupping his ears at all the bitters. The aftermath would be tremendous.

Kinell blud, chill out. Did he run over your dog when he was out on his hover board or something

Much worse than that mate, that tit plays for us, I just can't get my head around the fact he's still here, after Basel he should have been fucked right off, and he's still here, stealing a wage. And you actually suggest him starting a game ........................in a fucking Derby! And actually give him instructions to stay in the oppositions half at all times. Wtf? He's a liability anywhere on the pitch not just in our half.

• Upvote 1

Hopefully Lukaku has one of his missing games which admittedly he's having less and less the older he's getting but is pretty prone to going missing. Like in their last game he went missing and didn't hardly touch the ball then scored 2 after the 90mins, if he hadn't scored them 2 he'd have had a shocker, same as the Belgian game the other day. Guess that's the difference in having a goalscorer in your team.

If he has a quiet one we win this, if he's up for it they might nick a draw.