You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

We don't know yet.

According to both reports he tried to kill people by driving into them with his car, he's muslim, he has guns, ammunition and knives in his vehicle 24 hours after an almost identical incident in London.

Is he A. A terrorist? B. A drunk driver?

Draw your own conclusions...

What?

People moaning about the people who will use the attacks to score political points are doing exactly the same thing in the same post.

'So shit innocent people have died, what an awful world we live in etc' but what about those racists, England fans, Tories, Trump, Brexit' etc etc'

• Upvote 1

Speaking of people trying to score political points out of these attacks....

A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police.

https://www.rt.com/document/58d3cd8bc361888a4f8b45ca/amp

OK let's go back to blaming this on the Tories and Brexit!

Who is blaming it on Brexit ? although there is an argument to say the polarisation it has caused and the whipping up of anti foreigner feelings has some part in it , No, the points that have been made concern the exploitation of an Islamic extremist attack in Westminster, May trying to portray herself as the last bastion of freedom that will never surrender our democratic rights to these people,  A blatant exercise in PR which will deflect criticism of Brexit and the demise of public services services. It may have escaped your notice but despite 9 months of relentless "will of the people and they knew what they voted for shite" the country is split right down the middle on whether its a good idea to leave,  It;s a minority want to leave the single market and have a clean break but that's what is likely to happen. People are rightly angry and want to protest. You seem to think its done deal, we lost and should all shut the fuck up and make the best of it, Don't work like that mate, and millions in this country are not going to roll over and back this corrupt government as you seem willing to do

If Theresa May feels sad for the victims as we all do then fine , Let her pay her respects to the families and behave with some dignity because if 5 people had died in a crash on the M1 she wouldn't lift a pen to send condolences despite the fact it would still be as devastating for the people involved. Where the public are not anaesthetised to shocking events politicians are not surprised in the main . They plan for it and rehearse their lines and for that reason I prefer they keep as low a profile as possible because I sure as hell don't need to borrow a moral compass from these fuckers in power

According to both reports he tried to kill people by driving into them with his car, he's muslim, he has guns, ammunition and knives in his vehicle 24 hours after an almost identical incident in London.

Is he A. A terrorist? B. A drunk driver?

Draw your own conclusions...

We don't know.

It's a bit odd that you chose to score political points by posting a RT article that was trying to score political points while accusing fuck knows who else on the site (was it everyone who isn't you?) of trying to score political points when nobody else seemed to be. Rico hasn't even posted a Pew survey yet.

Who is blaming it on Brexit ? although there is an argument to say the polarisation it has caused and the whipping up of anti foreigner feelings has some part in it , No, the points that have been made concern the exploitation of an Islamic extremist attack in Westminster, May trying to portray herself as the last bastion of freedom that will never surrender our democratic rights to these people, A blatant exercise in PR which will deflect criticism of Brexit and the demise of public services services. It may have escaped your notice but despite 9 months of relentless "will of the people and they knew what they voted for shite" the country is split right down the middle on whether its a good idea to leave, It;s a minority want to leave the single market and have a clean break but that's what is likely to happen. People are rightly angry and want to protest. You seem to think its done deal, we lost and should all shut the fuck up and make the best of it, Don't work like that mate, and millions in this country are not going to roll over and back this corrupt government as you seem willing to do

If Theresa May feels sad for the victims as we all do then fine , Let her pay her respects to the families and behave with some dignity because if 5 people had died in a crash on the M1 she wouldn't lift a pen to send condolences despite the fact it would still be as devastating for the people involved. Where the public are not anaesthetised to shocking events politicians are not surprised in the main . They plan for it and rehearse their lines and for that reason I prefer they keep as low a profile as possible because I sure as hell don't need to borrow a moral compass from these fuckers in power

If the Referendum result was inspiring people to go round commiting terrorist attacks you'd be the first person I'd be worried about the cry arseing you've done over it!

Your post has just proven my point thank you.

Agreed. My issue is with the BBC, The Guardian, and the Mirror. It's them that prevent any meaningful change. The outer edge of what is an acceptable opinion. Social Democracy is now left wing extremism.

But the BBC is anti Tory don't you know. I think it was that turd Gove or one of ilk that had pop this week.

Yeh the BBC is an issue, Time to scrap the license fee and make them earn their corn, Shame because we would lose good stuff and adverts are a real drag but nevertheless they have very little decent sport and sadly David Attenborough won't be with us much longer so there is not a lot of point to them plodding on . Sky is a bit better and does report most of unfavourable stuff the Tories like to bury such as the fact 250k plus people marched for the NHS the other week yet barely got a mention on the BBC . Lets see how they cover the anti Brexit march on Saturday

Mirror and the Guardian are not great at the moment. You and I won't agree but I believe it would be better if Corbyn stepped down. He just doesn't seem to wan't to use the mainstream press and has failed to mount the sort of anti Brexit crusade any of  the papers could latch onto

I've said it a few time but Labour needs to mobilise and unite around electoral reform. What is the point in developing a whole raft of policies , having endless arguments over whether they are too lefty, whether Corbyn should go, party should split etc etc when there is zero chance of it being elected to power under FPTP to enact any policies, I think PR's time has come and with half the country getting force fed a hard Brexit there are opportunities as well

We don't know.

It's a bit odd that you chose to score political points by posting a RT article that was trying to score political points while accusing fuck knows who else on the site (was it everyone who isn't you?) of trying to score political points when nobody else seemed to be. Rico hasn't even posted a Pew survey yet.

The RT article was the first and only article I'd came across, I've checked the BBC's since you posted the Telegraphs and no mention of drink driving in there.

Did anyone else find it a little bit sickening the number of MP's queuing up to say how they'll keep a stiff upper lip and bravely continue to do their job?

They work in one of the worlds most secure buildings, hence why this attack never hurt any of them yet the bastards are putting on Churchillian faces as if they were working in the East End during the blitz. It's the public that suffer from these things not them and the attempt to claim the PC killed as 'one of them' doesn't feel right as they'd normally be calling him a pleb!

If the Referendum result was inspiring people to go round commiting terrorist attacks you'd be the first person I'd be worried about the cry arseing you've done over it!

Your post has just proven my point thank you.

The referendum has increased racial tension . Whethr that had anything to with the events of yesterday who knows. I didn't say it did

I make no apologies for arguing against Brexit despite the outcome of the vote. If people believe something is wrong and continue to fight that's life. Deal with it  

The referendum has increased racial tension . Whethr that had anything to with the events of yesterday who knows. I didn't say it did

I make no apologies for arguing against Brexit despite the outcome of the vote. If people believe something is wrong and continue to fight that's life. Deal with it

I'm willing to bet my left bollock whilst this animal drove into people yesterday and plunged his knife into the Police, there was more of a chance he had 40 Virgins on the back of his mind than the triggering of article 50!

But please continue to go on proving my point.

But the BBC is anti Tory don't you know. I think it was that turd Gove or one of ilk that had pop this week.

Yeh the BBC is an issue, Time to scrap the license fee and make them earn their corn, Shame because we would lose good stuff and adverts are a real drag but nevertheless they have very little decent sport and sadly David Attenborough won't be with us much longer so there is not a lot of point to them plodding on . Sky is a bit better and does report most of unfavourable stuff the Tories like to bury such as the fact 250k plus people marched for the NHS the other week yet barely got a mention on the BBC . Lets see how they cover the anti Brexit march on Saturday

Mirror and the Guardian are not great at the moment. You and I won't agree but I believe it would be better if Corbyn stepped down. He just doesn't seem to wan't to use the mainstream press and has failed to mount the sort of anti Brexit crusade any of  the papers could latch onto

I've said it a few time but Labour needs to mobilise and unite around electoral reform. What is the point in developing a whole raft of policies , having endless arguments over whether they are too lefty, whether Corbyn should go, party should split etc etc when there is zero chance of it being elected to power under FPTP to enact any policies, I think PR's time has come and with half the country getting force fed a hard Brexit there are opportunities as well

I'm happy for him to step down when the conditions are such that he is likely to be replaced by someone on the left. That's the difference in our opinion. 

I'm willing to bet my left bollock whilst this animal drove into people yesterday and plunged his knife into the Police, there was more of a chance he had 40 Virgins on the back of his mind than the triggering of article 50!

But please continue to go on proving my point.

Brexit caused the attack yesterday, That's definitely what I said