You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

'Firearms incident' at Westminster

Teflon Don

First and foremost I totally condemn the brainwashed pricks that do this shit, It's the right of everyone to walk down the street without some stabby ISIS fueled gobshite mowing you down in 4x4.. I fully support the police and intel guys who do a great job stopping most of this fuckwittery but where I have an issue is the fucking politicians , especially the Tories, who to varying degrees seek to make capital out of tragedy, Theresa May standing up and pontificating about the the threat to democracy which she does her level best to undermine much more successfully without having to murder anyone in cold blood..If she really cared she would be condemning the racist cunts seeking to further divide society and reaching out to British Muslims to reassure them we are in this together,  Instead of that expect some Trump inspired security measures and May waving the Union Jack in an effort to silence criticism of Brexit and the collapse in Health and Education. I hate her   

• Upvote 5

First and foremost I totally condemn the brainwashed pricks that do this shit, It's the right of everyone to walk down the street without some stabby ISIS fueled gobshite mowing you down in 4x4.. I fully support the police and intel guys who do a great job stopping most of this fuckwittery but where I have an issue is the fucking politicians , especially the Tories, who to varying degrees seek to make capital out of tragedy, Theresa May standing up and pontificating about the the threat to democracy which she does her level best to undermine much more successfully without having to murder anyone in cold blood..If she really cared she would be condemning the racist cunts seeking to further divide society and reaching out to British Muslims to reassure them we are in this together, Instead of that expect some Trump inspired security measures and May waving the Union Jack in an effort to silence criticism of Brexit and the collapse in Health and Education. I hate her

Fully agree with this, and in addition I can't stand the 'bravery of the emergency services' bollocks. They want to try not cutting the numbers and paying them properly for a start.

I get sick of them referencing this mystical 'democracy' we're meant to have in the country. There's no democracy in Britain, we have a rigged voting system & one of the worst media set ups in the World for brainwashing people.

Democracy my fucking arse.

• Upvote 4

I see Katie Hopkins has been spouting more bullshit and downright lies on Fox News last night. I'm not going to give the bitch anymore publicity by linking to it but I really hope karma is true for this horrible excuse for a human being.

Fully agree with this, and in addition I can't stand the 'bravery of the emergency services' bollocks. They want to try not cutting the numbers and paying them properly for a start.

The emergency services in the most part do a fantastic job, Many of them are brave individuals that do what they do as a vocation. That get's abused by politicians who don't pay, equip and staff them properly, I knew a fire officer well a few years back and he used hate the politicians praising the brave emergency services as most of the time they tried to screw them ,   

First and foremost I totally condemn the brainwashed pricks that do this shit, It's the right of everyone to walk down the street without some stabby ISIS fueled gobshite mowing you down in 4x4.. I fully support the police and intel guys who do a great job stopping most of this fuckwittery but where I have an issue is the fucking politicians , especially the Tories, who to varying degrees seek to make capital out of tragedy, Theresa May standing up and pontificating about the the threat to democracy which she does her level best to undermine much more successfully without having to murder anyone in cold blood..If she really cared she would be condemning the racist cunts seeking to further divide society and reaching out to British Muslims to reassure them we are in this together,  Instead of that expect some Trump inspired security measures and May waving the Union Jack in an effort to silence criticism of Brexit and the collapse in Health and Education. I hate her   

Talking of taking advantage, there was a piece on North West Tonight about some Edge Hill students being caught up in it, and the principal was standing outside a building being interviewed in front of a banner with 'university of the year 2016' or some shit on it. Fuck right off. What a bankrupt culture we are, even tragedy now has to be turned to an advantage, whether it be by cracking down on human rights or making a buck. 

I get sick of them referencing this mystical 'democracy' we're meant to have in the country. There's no democracy in Britain, we have a rigged voting system & one of the worst media set ups in the World for brainwashing people.

Democracy my fucking arse.

Mate I don't think it helps to say its rigged. Fair to argue there are better forms of running a plebiscite than  FPTP  but when the main opposition party won't support a more representative electoral college it's pissing in the wing for the time being, I think efforts should be directed at Labour to have them adopt PR . Pointless them having any other policies at the moment because they are never going to get to implement them .

As for the mainstream media well it's never been other than right wing biased in the main,  That won't change but the demographics will and more and more young people are getting information from other sources, I am not too arsed about what goes down in the Mail or the Express because the people that lap this shit up are for the most part solid Tory and not going to change anyway. Let them preach to their faithful .

Talking of taking advantage, there was a piece on North West Tonight about some Edge Hill students being caught up in it, and the principal was standing outside a building being interviewed in front of a banner with 'university of the year 2016' or some shit on it. Fuck right off. What a bankrupt culture we are, even tragedy now has to be turned to an advantage, whether it be by cracking down on human rights or making a buck. 

Didn't see it mate  Completely off topic ( mind tends to wander a bit these days) last time a i saw a bunch of students on TV being interviewed was outside a college in Sunderland during the referendum campaign , Kids were solidly for Leave and one genius piped up saying "what have the EU ever done for us ?"  Behind him in the college wall was a plaque to say it was built with EU funding. 

Anyway carpet bagging after tragedies is nothing new , If there is anything to admire about Trump at least he makes no secret of being a total cunt,

• Upvote 1

Didn't see it mate  Completely off topic ( mind tends to wander a bit these days) last time a i saw a bunch of students on TV being interviewed was outside a college in Sunderland during the referendum campaign , Kids were solidly for Leave and one genius piped up saying "what have the EU ever done for us ?"  Behind him in the college wall was a plaque to say it was built with EU funding. 

Anyway carpet bagging after tragedies is nothing new , If there is anything to admire about Trump at least he makes no secret of being a total cunt,

To make things even more of a piss take, he was stood under an aqueduct. 

The incidents in Westminster yesterday were terrible; the deaths and injuries to the pedestrians and the death of the policeman were the result of the actions of a lunatic. Regardless of his motivation the guy who caused this loss of life was a madman. What he did was both outrageous and condemnable by any reasonable person's standards. Yet it is puke inducing to hear some of the stuff that was spoken in the Commons today.

To hear the likes of Ian Duncan Smith and Hilary Benn speak of their remorse at the loss of life like they meant it was truly angering. Duncan Smith presided over the decimation of branches of the welfare state that were actually the lifelines of so many of our sick and disabled citizens. Many have died because of the draconian measures he introduced as Secretary of State for Works and Pensions. Then Bomber Benn spoke. Again, a man who cared little for the lives of others when he advocated dropping bombs on parts of Syria, was suddenly gushing regret for the loss of a policeman whose job was to protect the worthless fuckers, like the 'Honourable' member for Leeds Central, who add to the pollution of our politics.

May took the opportunity to go full Churchill; democracy, freedom, tolerance, fortitude in adversity and all the 'values' that our nation embodies were woven into her tattered and bloodstained Union Jack shrouded oration. It's pity that the cunt has never done a days work that was devoted to doing anything other than promote those 'values' for the benefit of a tiny percentage of the population.  

I'm sorry that people died in London yesterday. I am genuinely sorry when innocent, ordinary people die anywhere at anytime. Yet it destroys me when I hear people who truly do not give a fuck about the general misery they create voicing concern and regret when the world we inhabit gets too close to them. 

• Upvote 13

The incidents in Westminster yesterday were terrible; the deaths and injuries to the pedestrians and the death of the policeman were the result of the actions of a lunatic. Regardless of his motivation the guy who caused this loss of life was a madman. What he did was both outrageous and condemnable by any reasonable person's standards. Yet it is puke inducing to hear some of the stuff that was spoken in the Commons today.

To hear the likes of Ian Duncan Smith and Hilary Benn speak of their remorse at the loss of life like they meant it was truly angering. Duncan Smith presided over the decimation of branches of the welfare state that were actually the lifelines of so many of our sick and disabled citizens. Many have died because of the draconian measures he introduced as Secretary of State for Works and Pensions. Then Bomber Benn spoke. Again, a man who cared little for the lives of others when he advocated dropping bombs on parts of Syria, was suddenly gushing regret for the loss of a policeman whose job was to protect the worthless fuckers, like the 'Honourable' member for Leeds Central, who add to the pollution of our politics.

May took the opportunity to go full Churchill; democracy, freedom, tolerance, fortitude in adversity and all the 'values' that our nation embodies were woven into her tattered and bloodstained Union Jack shrouded oration. It's pity that the cunt has never done a days work that was devoted to doing anything other than promote those 'values' for the benefit of a tiny percentage of the population.  

I'm sorry that people died in London yesterday. I am genuinely sorry when innocent, ordinary people die anywhere at anytime. Yet it destroys me when I hear people who truly do not give a fuck about the general misery they create voicing concern and regret when the world we inhabit gets too close to them. 

Just thought it was worth posting again. 

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Fully agree mate. Unfortunately there will be enough nationalistic types who will clap and support that drivel and say to each other "Doesn't it make you proud to be British." The same people who are concerned that trouble is on their own doorstep but couldn't give a shit about the thousands who die or suffer due to the actions of the politicians both at home and abroad. 

This Tom doesn't seem as friendly as the dude from Myspace.

https://mobile.twitter.com/hrtablaze/status/844603723892514816/video/1

Our fault for letting these people in. If only we had killed his parents he would never had been born here.

Where were these cunts when Jo Cox was murdered ??

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/uk/home-news/brendan-cox-london-attack-latest-no-more-represents-muslims-jo-cox-murderer-yorkshire-a7645026.html

Brendan Cox: 'Westminster attacker represents British Muslims no more than Jo Cox's killer represents Yorkshire'

As for the mainstream media well it's never been other than right wing biased in the main,  That won't change but the demographics will and more and more young people are getting information from other sources, I am not too arsed about what goes down in the Mail or the Express because the people that lap this shit up are for the most part solid Tory and not going to change anyway. Let them preach to their faithful .

Agreed. My issue is with the BBC, The Guardian, and the Mirror. It's them that prevent any meaningful change. The outer edge of what is an acceptable opinion. Social Democracy is now left wing extremism.

• Upvote 1

Speaking of people trying to score political points out of these attacks....

A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police.

https://www.rt.com/document/58d3cd8bc361888a4f8b45ca/amp

OK let's go back to blaming this on the Tories and Brexit!

• Downvote 1

Speaking of people trying to score political points out of these attacks....

A person has been detained in Antwerp, Belgium, after attempting to drive his car into a busy shopping street at high speed, according to police.

https://www.rt.com/document/58d3cd8bc361888a4f8b45ca/amp

OK let's go back to blaming this on the Tories and Brexit!

He was dressed in camo gear...

People who wear urban camouflage combat kecks should be watched closely.

Didn't work very well if they caught him so quickly.

Apparently he was pissed and trying to avoid a check. They didn't help him out much at all.

French authorities later said the suspect was Tunisian national who was probably drunk and trying to escape a police check.

"He did not want to drive into the soldiers. We think he wanted to escape a check," a source close to the case told Reuters.

The suspect was unknown to intelligence services, but known to police for common law crimes, he added.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/03/23/belgian-police-arrest-man-trying-drive-crowd-antwerp/

Indeed. Any reason why you chose the Russia Today version of events?

So this was just a muslim drunk driver avoiding a breath test by almost driving into crowds of people on the pavment?

He just happened to have guns, ammo and knives in his vehicle as most drunk drivers usually do?