Quantcast
Top 5 Footy Shirts - Page 5 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Tony Moanero

Top 5 Footy Shirts

Also had another lad say to me "That's just a TOFFS top, that, its not a proper one." I just informed the silly get that I had been to Prague but had been too busy drinking beer and eating goulash to go shopping.

Also had another lad say to me "That's just a TOFFS top, that, its not a proper one." I just informed the silly get that I had been to Prague but had been too busy drinking beer and eating goulash to go shopping.

TOFFS used to do a boss line of LFC replica shirts. When I was working in Newcastle, their shop was just across the road. It was fucking tiny, 2 people in and it was crowded. You were better ordering from the catalogue.

Yeah, TOFFS was ace in the nineties. Their shirts were better than the Score Draw ones that you get nowadays. Though I did buy a boss retro 1981 European Cup Final goalie shirt from the club shop about seventeen years ago. Was the year 2000 really seventeen years ago? Blimey!

The had a few versions of that.

307t0xu.jpg

21yf0o.jpg

27yx402.jpg

3162ptu.jpg

It was the mid to late 1970s version,not sure if admiral or adidas and not sure if collars on it(but i think maybe not.) Made of a silky material too,which was rare back then.