You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Arsenal (H), Saturday 4th March. 5:30pm KO. BT Sports

Preston Red

We are getting bent over in this one. No question.

I can't work out whether klopp had actually decided that he get a song out of what he has here and actually rates them, or he had confidence in himself to drag them to champions league football this season and then start the building properly.

Id like to think it's the latter, but some of the contract extensions given out to the duds in the squad suggest otherwise.

We would have to turn our form around completely to make the CL from here.

There is no evidence of it happening.

We're OK against the top teams and appear just as likely to lose every other game against shite.

And there'll be no return to pre-December form because sides have been awake to that style for 3 months now, and we don't seem capable/have the players to implement another approach.

Ive got this feeling too. Seriously thinking of jibbing my ST and it is only the fact I know I'll probably never be able to step foot in Anfield again if I did that is acting as my mental block.

It is not the fact I wont see the team ever again because there's always lots of our games on tv. But not going into Anfield ever again would break my heart.

Fucking gutless cunts. I could have punched nearly every one of that team last night for the lack of fight and effort.

And many of us wish you had

Arsenal are going to give us the reach around and milk us dry. I can see it happening. Wheels have well and truly fallen off. Makes me think that we were so good first half of the season cos they were drilled so hard pre-season and everyone e else was just getting started. Now we got nothing left in the tank. Although two weeks break and a chill in La Manga should have sorted that out.

hqdefault.jpg

had the pleasure of meeting the great man on the right

Nice mate. So have i as it happens (kind of). He lives not far from myself in the Stockport area, ended up stood behind him in the Post Office queue one Saturday morning a couple of years ago.

He was buying stamps, rock and roll!

• Upvote 1

Nice mate. So have i as it happens (kind of). He lives not far from myself in the Stockport area, ended up stood behind him in the Post Office queue one Saturday morning a couple of years ago.

He was buying stamps, rock and roll!

i stayed in the same hotel as him after a Primals gig in Cambridge. checked out at the same time. bang on 12. my missus clocked him as I was away with the fairies at the time. signed some shite i had there and then good as gold.

adjourned to the bar to watch the Man U game. bought him a Guiness when getting them in. Murphy free kick 0-1 at Old Trafford. had a good chin wag about footy and music during the whole afternoon, won't reveal all the shite talked about though and he took it all well when Utd. lost. a real gent. didn't overdo it myself, just nice and easy.

got a picture of us both having a glass of celebratory champers which i got as a wind up after the final whistle. unfortunately not digital.

just a normal fella into what we all are.

• Upvote 1

i stayed in the same hotel as him after a Primals gig in Cambridge. checked out at the same time. bang on 12. my missus clocked him as I was away with the fairies at the time. signed some shite i had there and then good as gold.

adjourned to the bar to watch the Man U game. bought him a Guiness when getting them in. Murphy free kick 0-1 at Old Trafford. had a good chin wag about footy and music during the whole afternoon, won't reveal all the shite talked about though and he took it all well when Utd. lost. a real gent. didn't overdo it myself, just nice and easy.

got a picture of us both having a glass of celebratory champers which i got as a wind up after the final whistle. unfortunately not digital.

just a normal fella into what we all are.

Is that manny? I bought him a non alcoholic beer one night he was djing in Belfast then watched from a distance to see his face when he realised it was kaliber.

So we play like cunts against the shitty clubs, but turn up against the so called bigger clubs?

Nobody linked this to "No fucker worth knowing is watching, so it doesnt matter how bad I am"

Then "I want out of this,  look how good I am and buy me"

Far too many sterlings for my liking at this club.

So we play like cunts against the shitty clubs, but turn up against the so called bigger clubs?

Nobody linked this to "No fucker worth knowing is watching, so it doesnt matter how bad I am"

Then "I want out of this, look how good I am and buy me"

Far too many sterlings for my liking at this club.

Or...

15 Premier League teams are happy to let us ponce about in 2/3 of the pitch, knowing that we can't hurt them if they pack the final third.

Chelsea, Citeh, Spurs and the Goons choose to play football, which leaves room for Liverpool to play.

• Upvote 1

Or...

15 Premier League teams are happy to let us ponce about in 2/3 of the pitch, knowing that we can't hurt them if they pack the final third.

Chelsea, Citeh, Spurs and the Goons choose to play football, which leaves room for Liverpool to play.

Chelsea didn't play football. They played with a back 7 and probably the best defence in the league but we were able to create 3 gilt edge chances against them but only took one whilst also managing to concede only one to probably the best counter attacking team in the league.

So if we can do that against them why can't we do it against shittier teams who get most of their team behind the ball and hit us on the break?

Pure and utter complacency.