You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Upcoming Games

Allan

I have just sorted a gaming room.

Only its for miniature wargaming

Just bought a full size table tennis table and have scenery on the way. I know nobody cares on here but hey i gotta tell someone. WW2 at home

The graphics are just insane on the last of us 2.

I think my dream job would just be sat on my arse playing games getting paid a fortune yet somehow remaining buff and being attractive to the opposite sex.

Is that even possible?

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I can't play first person perspective games as I get motion sickness, so gutted about this being in first person. I really do not understand why they don't give you the option to choose between first and third person in games like they did with elder Scrolls.

I can't play first person perspective games as I get motion sickness, so gutted about this being in first person. I really do not understand why they don't give you the option to choose between first and third person in games like they did with elder Scrolls.

Not sure if you play on PC or not (console games don't usually have this option)- but if you do, then increasing the field of view, making sure you have your frame rate locked to the refresh rate of your monitor and disabling head bob really helped a friend with a similar problem.

Not sure if you play on PC or not (console games don't usually have this option)- but if you do, then increasing the field of view, making sure you have your frame rate locked to the refresh rate of your monitor and disabling head bob really helped a friend with a similar problem.

No, I only play PS4.

The Black Ops 4 Blackout beta started yesterday. Had a little play earlier today and came 3rd in both the solo games I played in. Plan to jump back on for a bit tomorrow.

I have 4 beta codes available for PS4 if anyone is interested? If you are, drop me a PM and I'll drop you a code. First come, first served.

As for the beta itself, the game felt & played good, more PUBG than Fortnite. Looks like they've toned down the graphics a touch to keep the gameplay as CoD like as possible, which for the most part, it does. The looting mechanic/interface may need some tweaking, but this is what the beta is for.

I'm expecting Fortnite to still rule the roost as far as Battle Royale games go, but Blackout will overtake PUBG, of that I have no doubt.

• 2 weeks later...

This is probably 2nd for the game I'm looking forward to most (Cyberpunk 2077 first), looks great and like it'll have a genuinely good story. Am definitely getting some X-Files/Fringe vibes off it.

Control Dev Diary 04 - A New Remedy Protagonist: Introducing Jesse Faden

5 hours ago, Red Phoenix said:

This is probably 2nd for the game I'm looking forward to most (Cyberpunk 2077 first), looks great and like it'll have a genuinely good story. Am definitely getting some X-Files/Fringe vibes off it.

Control Dev Diary 04 - A New Remedy Protagonist: Introducing Jesse Faden

Alan Wake was one of my favourite games on Xbox 360 so I was really interested in the game Remedy made next. Quantum Break was a bit underwhelming as a result. Remedy are far from prolific so hopefully this will deliver on the scares and action combination of Alan Wake. Looks good.

On 10/8/2018 at 7:22 AM, Shooter in the Motor said:

Alan Wake was one of my favourite games on Xbox 360 so I was really interested in the game Remedy made next. Quantum Break was a bit underwhelming as a result. Remedy are far from prolific so hopefully this will deliver on the scares and action combination of Alan Wake. Looks good.

Ah have never played any other Remedy game, just thought this looked neat. It's good to know they have a reputation for making good games already though, with some luck they'll keep it going for this one too.