Quantcast
Who is the more impartial, the BBC or RT? - Page 2 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Rico1304

Who is the more impartial, the BBC or RT?

The BBC has a lot of left wing writers and performers but the news and political output seems entirely fronted by right wing Bullingdon boy, Tory youth gang of evil bastards.

I've no idea my opinion is tainted by my own impartial views.

• Upvote 1

No one is impartial. In the human context it's impossible.

Even a brick bieng impartial is a debateable concept.

Good to see Comrad ricovsky back from his escapades.

Just given Izzy her tranquilliser, popped on her spit hood and locked her in the cell.

Russia Today most likely makes excellent programmes about British corruption and the BBC makes excellent programmes about Russian corruption. What a shame both cant look out their windows and do the same thing.

I don't watch either that often to form an acurate opinion, two Russian lads I work with swear by RT for reporting the real news.

Whenever I've watched it when they have it on it does seem to report on quite serious, gory action packed stories in the middle east and worldwide which don't even get a mention on the BBC.

I don't watch either that often to form an acurate opinion, two Russian lads I work with swear by RT for reporting the real news.

Whenever I've watched it when they have it on it does seem to report on quite serious, gory action packed stories in the middle east and worldwide which don't even get a mention on the BBC.

You need to get onto the One Show

• Upvote 1