You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

Needless to say, my list would be different.

Mane

Lallana

Milner

Coutinho

Clyne

before you all start hooting that Coutinho can score from 25 yards etc - let me remind you all that his hit rate for good games is about 1 in 10.  Quality of players is not about what they can do when everything is going for them, it's what they deliver consistently.  And he delivers mediocrity far more consistently than he can deliver excellence.  

that said, I'd happily swap them all for L Suarez. 

Gini was my MOTM Monday. He is similar to Hendo insofar as much of what he does is missed by many observers

It's probably missed because there's hardly any of it actually happening. He makes the fewest passes out of all our midfielders, there's loads of times he's barely involved in play at all.

countinho is the most overrated player we have had in many a year

he is.  People confuse what he may have done a few times with what he actually does on a regular basis.  Brief moments of undoubted excellence and skill in between weeks and months of lazy/weak/wasteful dirge.  But because he's cute and Brazilian, all that gets overlooked.  

He's like a less good Luis Garcia, and I never rated him particularly highly either.   If he does find out how to perform consistently, I reserve the right to change my judgement though.  But I won't take no shizzle from those who say 'oh, he's always been a genius', because he quite clearly has been less than stellar this season, just like last season tbh.

6 golas and 5 assist in 17 games. One of the top dozen attackers in the league. Playing brilliantly when injured.

He was playing brilliantly at the start of the season. Taking him a long time to get back to anything like that form.

nope. We've seen plenty of equally abject displays with teams waltzing through us at will when Henderson's played. He's part of the problem.

You have a massive chip on your shoulder regarding Henderson,it really is silly. I am not saying Henderson is a world beater as he would merely be a compliment to a younger Gerrard,or a squad player if we had any of that ilk,but we play much,much better when he's there and I have no doubt about this.

Needless to say, my list would be different.

Mane

Lallana

Milner

Coutinho

Clyne

before you all start hooting that Coutinho can score from 25 yards etc - let me remind you all that his hit rate for good games is about 1 in 10. Quality of players is not about what they can do when everything is going for them, it's what they deliver consistently. And he delivers mediocrity far more consistently than he can deliver excellence.

that said, I'd happily swap them all for L Suarez.

Mine wouldn't be too different, probably replace clyne with Henderson as I think clyne flies under the radar with his defensive lapses. And firmino might make it on there because we defend from the front better with him up top although he isn't contributing enough offensively.

Mane goes missing often but can blow any team away when he feels like it