You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

Guest Pistonbroke

totally unjustified but you wanna take your frustration out on someone fine - knock yourself out...find issue with anything i have said tonight and put up a cogent argument against it instead of just giving it the big one like some superfan knobhead (which you are better than by the way)

You just go on and on having digs at the football team you are supposed to support, every other post, it's tedious as fuck. You do it at every opportunity, even when we are winning games. Yes, that was fucking shit tonight, and i'd expect every fan is pissed off, doesn't help any with you blowing your own trumpet. Anyway, said I can't be arsed with the inevitable shit fest, especially from the usual suspects, so I'll leave you to wallow in your OTT pessimism. 

Guest Pistonbroke

We're just as big a bunch of frauds as Leicester. We've been bottling games for years against shite and raising it against class.

We just seem to buy nicey nicey kind of players and treat them like they are cutting their teeth at youth level. we need to have bite around the club in all areas, we have just been treading water for over a decade now, things were pretty mediocre before that as well, but at least we won the odd trophy and had some players with a bit of bottle. 

Robbie Earle spot on in studio over here. "They're nice boys. Nice boys don't win titles. Nice boys don't finish top four. They need some nasty. I look through the whole team and they are nice boys. I'll tell you who does have a bit of nasty in him. Klopp."

Klopp needs to sort it out, and he needs to be backed with signing four or five good players in the summer. As things stand we are more likely to finish sixth than top four, but I'm still saying top four is not gone. There's still twelve games to go and we can't give up.

I thought the break would do them good but they didn't turn up tonight and we're blown away by a determined Leicester side. But we can still fight back from this, even if performances since the New Year, Spurs aside, make the notion of this team fighting for anything laughable.

I've not fully given up on top four yet though. No way.

We just seem to buy nicey nicey kind of players and treat them like they are cutting their teeth at youth level. we need to have bite around the club in all areas, we have just been treading water for over a decade now, things were pretty mediocre before that as well, but at least we won the odd trophy and had some players with a bit of bottle. 

When I was a young'un, our midfield was Ray Kennedy, Sounness, Case and McDermott.  Any one of them would sit in the "Men's Men" thread.

Mind you, Emre Can has got nicer hair than any of them.

• Upvote 2

Robbie Earle spot on in studio over here. "They're nice boys. Nice boys don't win titles. Nice boys don't finish top four. They need some nasty. I look through the whole team and they are nice boys. I'll tell you who does have a bit of nasty in him. Klopp."

Klopp needs to sort it out, and he needs to be backed with signing four or five good players in the summer. As things stand we are more likely to finish sixth than top four, but I'm still saying top four is not gone. There's still twelve games to go and we can't give up.

I thought the break would do them good but they didn't turn up tonight and we're blown away by a determined Leicester side. But we can still fight back from this, even if performances since the New Year, Spurs aside, make the notion of this team fighting for anything laughable.

I've not fully given up on top four yet though. No way.

We're making top 4 harder every game. I think we're going to struggle to beat arsenal on saturday after this. I dont think this 'form' is going to be easy to bounce back from.

Think we need to hire a pragmatic shithouse when Klopp goes. Any attacking manager we go for just loses all sight of reason when he comes to Liverpool.

Carragher for me. Or Gerrard. I think they'd do a managerial double act anyway.

How often is our problem down to a lack of effort and bollocka?? Those two wouldn't stand for softarses in the team.

Klopp needs a kick up the arse. 1 win in 7.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

You just go on and on having digs at the football team you are supposed to support, every other post, it's tedious as fuck. You do it at every opportunity, even when we are winning games. Yes, that was fucking shit tonight, and i'd expect every fan is pissed off, doesn't help any with you blowing your own trumpet. Anyway, said I can't be arsed with the inevitable shit fest, especially from the usual suspects, so I'll leave you to wallow in your OTT pessimism.

What you call OTT pessimism I call grim reality....it's an internet forum people will see things differently, that is the nature of the beast. If you disagree with things I say and want to debate them - great I'll happily debate them with you....If you disgaree and just want to have a pop and generalise about what I post then that is your choice - nothing I can do about it. You are bang out of line trying to tell me to pack in supporting my team though but to be honest I'll chalk it up as just some stranger on the internet and therefore not really worth worrying about - I suggest you do the same with what you don't like about what I post.

I have no desire to get into some stupid internet war with you - so I'll leave it there.

• Upvote 2

Players completely lack any passion. A Gerrard or Suarez would not put up with such frustrating performances and would of got themselves sent off. While I dont want our players getting red cards or giving away pointless fouls, these bunch of spineless losers don't even seem bothered. Doesn't matter how bad they play the team still picks itself cos our bench is just horrendous and offers very few options at all.