You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Leicester (A) - 8pm, 27/02/17 - Huzzah Tarquin, let's go orf for a spot of foxhunting harrumph!

Trumo

We have to absolutely wipe the floor with these cunts now for the good of football.  

Just read the statement ranieri put out today,pure class.

Really wish him all the best and Leicester all the worst

I hope we beat them 7-0, not for us, but for Ranieri, and I hope they are relegated.

The ungrateful, fickle, spineless, scapegoating, ungracious worms.

That shit club... if that's their response 9 months after the greatest, most outrageously unexpected success in their history... can get themselves to fuck.

Typical really, one of the best stories in modern football is belittled and demeaned almost immediately thanks to the shitness of modern football.

Win as a group, re-group and face adversity as a group, you shithouses.

I hate Leicester City.

• Upvote 5

Can't believe theyve sacked him. After winning the league with a bunch of championship players he should have had a job for life.

Sent from my B1-770 using Tapatalk

He has, just not with Loser Leicester. He's too good for them losing mercenaries.

Ranieri was also too good for Chelsea. Mourinho is proof of that.

We need to get straight into these and grab their NUTSACKS, drain them dry and deplete them of energy before bending them over for a deep dry bum

There's a lot of detail here. Almost too much for a football forum.

I hope we beat them 7-0, not for us, but for Ranieri, and I hope they are relegated.

The ungrateful, fickle, spineless, scapegoating, ungracious worms.

That shit club... if that's their response 9 months after the greatest, most outrageously unexpected success in their history... can get themselves to fuck.

Typical really, one of the best stories in modern football is belittled and demeaned almost immediately thanks to the shitness of modern football.

Win as a group, re-group and face adversity as a group, you shithouses.

I hate Leicester City.

Tell us what you really think

This match is going to go one of three ways :

1) we are going to win and win well

2) we are going to struggle to break them down and end up with a draw

3) we are going to batter them and end up losing.

One of these three.

you've really gone out on a limb there, we will either win, lose or draw. that is a bold prediction you should put some money on that.

• Upvote 1

This match is going to go one of three ways :

1) we are going to win and win well

2) we are going to struggle to break them down and end up with a draw

3) we are going to batter them and end up losing.

One of these three.

Win, lose or draw - nice predictions. Get a bet on that

Hmmmmm....Curiously quiet for a matchday thread. 

Probably all drafting our essays that we can post at the final whistle.

Heres mine-

"Gruijic- I have no words- I knew he was good, but I would never have him down as that good. He was sublime. Lovren must be relieved after his early blunder, luckily the boy Gruijic was on hand to absolutely smash them.

What a player. " 

Here's mine:

"What a free kick by Coutinho. We haven't seen one of them for a while. And Mane showing again why he's such an important player for this team with another goal. Leicester gave it a good go, and shame on those players because had they shown that sort of fight all season they would be comfortably mid table with Ranieri still at the helm. Still that's their concern now and I don't care if they are relegated or not. We're up to third and anything can happen in the Man City Man Utd game, and Arsenal haven't got an easy one either, as Southampton are looking good with Gabbiadini."

Here's mine:

"What a free kick by Coutinho. We haven't seen one of them for a while. And Mane showing again why he's such an important player for this team with another goal. Leicester gave it a good go, and shame on those players because had they shown that sort of fight all season they would be comfortably mid table with Ranieri still at the helm. Still that's their concern now and I don't care if they are relegated or not. We're up to third and anything can happen in the Man City Man Utd game, and Arsenal haven't got an easy one either, as Southampton are looking good with Gabbiadini."

Ok, potentially more likely than mine! 

• Upvote 1

I am in Mexico and am going to have to drag myself away from an azure sea and tanned Latino lovelies in the middle of a beautiful afternoon to watch our shower. We had better win or I am going to overdose on margaritas and be carried to the room by waiters trying to translate ' f***ing ready salted Henderson '

• Upvote 2

"Can't believe that offside call on Mane who was actually in our own half when Gini boxed it in from the corner. The sheer fact Sadio was in the air and covered half the pitch in two seconds is irrelevant because there's 5 pictures showing a computer drawn line of where the offside would be. Cunt linesman."