You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Salif Diao

Hoddy

Rafa seems to have this thing with quite a few of our useless players

What fucking choice does he have seeing as he was left with a load of shite to work with. It will take 2 years minimum to even get us in touch with top spot. Less whingeing and a bit more patience please, Rome wasn't built in a day, likewise 30 points behind top spot can't be turned around at the flick of a switch.

Got so pissed off with him today, why on god's green earth was Didi not playing, have I missed an injury.

The point at which he should have come off was in the secong half when under no pressure whatsoever he played a thumped pass to thier keeper with no liverpool player withing a 40 yard radius of where it went!!!

What fucking choice does he have seeing as he was left with a load of shite to work with. It will take 2 years minimum to even get us in touch with top spot. Less whingeing and a bit more patience please, Rome wasn't built in a day, likewise 30 points behind top spot can't be turned around at the flick of a switch.

Agreed to a point but he could have played

Kirkland

--------

Josemi

Carragher

Hyppia

Traore

----------

Finnan

Hammann

Alonso

Warnock or Kewell

-----------

Cisse

Baros

Hindsight's a wonderful thing

Certainly dosent need to play the likes of Diao, that makes things very difficult indeed

This guy has to be a much better option than Diao, it would be good to get him to anfield for Rafa to look at him

DIARRA SHINES IN FRANCE

Chahine Benabadji 04 October 2004

Liverpool's loaned player Alou Diarra was on top form as he scored for Lens on Saturday and had a double celebration as he was called up for international duty with France.

Diarra played as a defensive midfielder for Lens against Corsican side Ajaccio and opened the scoring after just 44 seconds with a powerful header.

The early goal couldn't help Lens claim the three points as Ajaccio equalised only 15 minutes later. The game ended 1-1 and Lens are now 12th in the French championship.

Diarra, who signed for Liverpool in the summer of 2002, has never played a first team game for Liverpool, aside 45 minutes in a friendly in Le Havre. Diarra has established himself as a regular player in the RC Lens first team since he joined the club on a one-year loan deal in the summer.

His brilliant performances so far this season have seen him rewarded with a call-up from French national coach Raymond Domenech for the World cup qualifiers against Republic of Ireland on Saturday and Cyprus next week.

Meanwhile another Liverpool loaned player Bruno Cheyrou returned to action over the weekend for Marseille.

Since joining Marseille, the player once dubbed the new Zidane by Gerard Houllier, Cheyrou has had a bad time of it back in France. He missed the last two games with injury but returned on Saturday and came on as a substitute 12 minutes before the final whistle against Istres.

He didn't make much of an impact though as Marseille was already cruising to a 2-0 victory at their neighbour's ground

Carrying on the Fanzines the mad mad world of Salif Diao, it appears Salif now believes he has only played against chelski because he was too good to play against the other teams and he came on against olympiacos because Rafa had lost all faith and had to bring on our best player :lol:

Diao is the worst player in our team how the hell can anyone say he can pass? when has he ever had an assist? or do you mean he can pass the ball sideways to a full back, and as for getting stuck in!what he's the clumsiest player we have ever had can't tacklwe and soon as he gave that free kick away yday i knew it would be a goal, cos he has brought a bleeding african curse with im! he is awful, the worst player i have ever i repeat ever seen at anfield, adding to the confusion about the state of rafa's mind at the minute he has just said Harry kewell played very well! what!

Diao is the worst player in our team how the hell can anyone say he can pass? when has he ever had an assist? or do you mean he can pass the ball sideways to a full back, and as for getting stuck in!what he's the clumsiest player we have ever had can't tacklwe and soon as he gave that free kick away yday i knew it would be a goal, cos he has brought a bleeding african curse with im! he is awful, the worst player i have ever i repeat ever seen at anfield, adding to the confusion about the state of rafa's mind at the minute he has just said Harry kewell played very well! what!

He's not the worst player you've ever seen at Anfield. If it is then you can't have been to many games down the years.

I can list at least 15 players who were twice as shite as Diao.

But yeah he is shite, but you doth be too harsh on the harsh on the guy I believe.

i bet you couldn't name payers who cost as much as him and who have stuck around as long as he has? and I'm a steward at anfield and ive missed about 5 games in 5 years just to answer your question. you name me one quality this idiot has?????

Heart.

I don't think he's anywhere near good enough but he always puts the effort in. What was he supposed to say when we bought him "Are you mad, i'll never be good enough for liverpool!!"