You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The first girl you ever properly fancied.

Kevin D

My daughter goes to school with Nick Cunliffe’s son. She was invited to his birthday party last year but we couldn’t go. I was gutted as I’m sure Joanne would have been there.

Also calling bollocks in the seeing teachers fanny. 13 yrs of education and never saw a glimpse of knicker.

I saw Miss Palmers pubes (a little clump of them anyway) hanging out of the crotch of her swimsuit on a school trip to France. We'd all gone on an outing to the local pools and there were Jacuzzi spa things around the outside of the main pool. I was chilling in one of them when along she comes and climbs in, at that moment demonstrating why bikini waxing gained popularity in the nineties (this was 1988).

They were light brown, in case anybody was wondering.

Girl called Elizabeth when I was 12-13. We lived in the same neighborhood so I would not so subtly wait for her to be ready when school ended so we could walk home together even though we were only really acquaintances. Quickly gathered she didn't like me when she made an excuse and ran to her house to get away from me one time. Sad stuff but to be fair it was a bit stalker-ish of me and I basically tried to avoid her after that.  

• Upvote 1

I saw Miss Palmers pubes (a little clump of them anyway) hanging out of the crotch of her swimsuit on a school trip to France. We'd all gone on an outing to the local pools and there were Jacuzzi spa things around the outside of the main pool. I was chilling in one of them when along she comes and climbs in, at that moment demonstrating why bikini waxing gained popularity in the nineties (this was 1988).

‘Pantburns’ we used to call them.

We were born within one hour of each other. Our mothers said we could be sister and brother. Her name was Deborah. It never suited her. They said that when we grew up we'd get married, and never split up. But we never did do, although I often think of her.

Her house was very small, With wood chip on the wall. When I came around to call she didn't notice me at all.

She was the first girl at school to get breasts. My mate TK421 said that she was the best. The boys all loved her, but I was a mess. I had to watch them trying to get her undressed. We were just friends, and that was as far as it went. I fid used to walk her home sometimes but it meant nothing to her, because she was so popular.

It would never have worked. There's probably a song in there, somewhere.

• Upvote 2

Her name was Suzanna. She moved in over the road from me and started going to my school. I think I was year 4, she was year 5. She agreed to go out with me and we used to write notes back and forth to each other and hold them up to our bedroom windows so the other could read them. Then she kissed one of my mates in his bin cupboard and ruined my life.

Her name was Suzanna. She moved in over the road from me and started going to my school. I think I was year 4, she was year 5. She agreed to go out with me and we used to write notes back and forth to each other and hold them up to our bedroom windows so the other could read them. Then she kissed one of my mates in his bin cupboard and ruined my life.

I've never heard it called that before.

Miss Hampton our Religious Knowledge teacher, she was also the sister of Paul Hampton who played for Leeds United in a certain sport at the time. She was youngish for a teacher and fucking gorgeous with boss tits. She'd sit on her desk whilst teaching and now and again we'd get to see her fluff as she never wore knickers the cock teaser she was. My mate Fred and I made sure we had to sit at the front of class by doing bad things. Unfortunately I was only 14 at the time and couldn't make a move, I did however wank myself silly whilst having her image in my head, that'll teach her I thought. 

Pics?

I was funnily enough. Did the collar match the cuffs? 

A girl at my school called Wendy, who at 16 was (and still is) the most beautiful girl I've ever seen. Simply out of this world and, at the time, way out of my league.

She got into the old Columbian marching powder when we left school though and ruined herself. Still, the memory will last forever.

• 1 year later...

A really gorgeous redhead in my year at school. I was pitifully shy, she was shy too, I never spoke to her while mates of mine asked her out on my behalf against my wishes. She said no to them. I imagine she’d had said no to me too, but it was inevitable she would say no to them cause they were only really asking her to embarrass me.

my best mate asked her out.

they're married now with two kids and I love them all like family.

im happy for them. I still also resent him.

• Upvote 1

I can't remember the name of the girl I first fancied, she was the Scottish cousin of friend go mine, who came to stay with them one summer. Dark hair and the most beautiful blue eyes and that accent. No it wasn't a Krankie.

Alas she went home and never saw her again. Of course these days there's social media, while I absolutely hate it and have zero presence on it. I can see how my love life as a young pup might have been considerably better. That said it couldn't have been worse.