Quantcast
Holidays - 2017. - Page 6 - GF - General Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Bogman

Holidays - 2017.

Just waiting on confirmation of booking

10 Days Pensecola Beach Florida in May. 7ef22168494a61e61e6d9a2334a85e54.jpg

Looks nice, but you've got to wonder how much its going to be affected by rising sea levels in a few decades.

I know Lees going next year, but still.

Looks nice, but you've got to wonder how much its going to be affected by rising sea levels in a few decades.

I know Lees going next year, but still.

It will just become a city like rapture in bio shock

Vietnam on Saturday. Fly to Hanoi then spend 2 weeks travelling down to Saigon by train, stopping off and staying in different places on the way.

I hear the massages have happy endings

Vietnam on Saturday. Fly to Hanoi then spend 2 weeks travelling down to Saigon by train, stopping off and staying in different places on the way.

I hear the massages have happy endings

I did that in September, it was great. Absolutely loved it. We stopped in Hue, Hoi An and Nha Trang.

I'm going to Pakistan for a month with work in a couple of weeks (not a holiday but will try and get out a bit) then am off to Nepal in February. Nothing else booked yet but will probably do a week in Jordan in March and then maybe India in April or May.

I'm undecided on my summer holiday at the minute, it will probably be the States, South Africa, Korea or Japan though.

I did that in September, it was great. Absolutely loved it. We stopped in Hue, Hoi An and Nha Trang.

We're staying on a boat in Halong Bay then on to Hoi An and Nha Trang. 

Anyway forget that, about them massages?

Wouldn't know anything about them...

I'm going to Pakistan for a month with work in a couple of weeks (not a holiday but will try and get out a bit) then am off to Nepal in February. Nothing else booked yet but will probably do a week in Jordan in March and then maybe India in April or May.

I'm undecided on my summer holiday at the minute, it will probably be the States, South Africa, Korea or Japan though.

You got plans for Nepal?

Hundreds of massage parlours in Hanoi,but they are nearly all straight massages, especially in the tourist area of the Old Quarter. You'll have to console yourself with the cheap beer.

Get a local sim (dirt cheap) and an app called Grab and run around town on the back of a motorbike for peanuts. Great fun in the Hanoi traffic.

You got plans for Nepal?

Only there for 5 days so we're staying in Kathmandu for the weekend and then off to do a 2 day trek that a mate has arranged.

Only there for 5 days so we're staying in Kathmandu for the weekend and then off to do a 2 day trek that a mate has arranged.

Kathmandu is a great city. The sounds, the sights, smells, post pics when you're back.

Going to Tenerife in March. 7 of us have got a Villa for the week. Never been before so not sure what to expect.

Me and the bird are currently looking at 2 weeks in Australia towards the end of the year and then on to Hawaii for a week. Pretty pricey but got all year to save.