You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holidays - 2017.

Bogman

Guest Pistonbroke

At the same time there was a load of Poles their causing shit in the complex, meatheads with families horrible arrogant bastards.

Greeks came from everywhere one night shotguns etc and turfed them out as they had wrecked their apartments. Security guard did nothing but apologise, this was like 2 in the morning.

When there are a load of Poles or Russians at your holiday destination, there is always trouble. Brits can also be a bunch of cunts. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Hotel we wanted in Riviera Maya was doing renovations to their main buffet restaurant, and the kids can be a bit picky.

Long story short, we're off to Cancun to a family oriented resort next week.

Looking forward to it!

Things have obviously changed since I was there mate but it is an ace destination. There's a Restaurant called La Habichuela (just checked and it is still there) which is on Margaritas Street, Downtown. Amazing food, atmosphere and service.  The beaches are very clean and like a paradise compared to many places I have visited. 

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Pistonbroke

Just got back from our holiday a few hours ago. Had a great time, especially the kids and the dog who loved swimming out to fetch her ball back, reckon she'll sleep for three days now. The place we were staying at organised a party with my missus for my birthday yesterday which was a lovely surprise. 

It was ace. They are real shotguns converted to fire a laser. The clays are fired in the same way and a little yellow light flashes on the forward sight if you hit them. Scores are shown on an electronic scoreboard.

But you don't get them smashing into pieces. It's all about the destruction for me!

• 2 weeks later...