You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holidays - 2017.

Bogman

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Vietnam on Saturday. Fly to Hanoi then spend 2 weeks travelling down to Saigon by train, stopping off and staying in different places on the way.

I hear the massages have happy endings

I did that in September, it was great. Absolutely loved it. We stopped in Hue, Hoi An and Nha Trang.

I'm going to Pakistan for a month with work in a couple of weeks (not a holiday but will try and get out a bit) then am off to Nepal in February. Nothing else booked yet but will probably do a week in Jordan in March and then maybe India in April or May.

I'm undecided on my summer holiday at the minute, it will probably be the States, South Africa, Korea or Japan though.

I'm going to Pakistan for a month with work in a couple of weeks (not a holiday but will try and get out a bit) then am off to Nepal in February. Nothing else booked yet but will probably do a week in Jordan in March and then maybe India in April or May.

I'm undecided on my summer holiday at the minute, it will probably be the States, South Africa, Korea or Japan though.

You got plans for Nepal?

We're staying on a boat in Halong Bay then on to Hoi An and Nha Trang. 

Anyway forget that, about them massages?

Hundreds of massage parlours in Hanoi,but they are nearly all straight massages, especially in the tourist area of the Old Quarter. You'll have to console yourself with the cheap beer.

Get a local sim (dirt cheap) and an app called Grab and run around town on the back of a motorbike for peanuts. Great fun in the Hanoi traffic.

Going to Tenerife in March. 7 of us have got a Villa for the week. Never been before so not sure what to expect.

Me and the bird are currently looking at 2 weeks in Australia towards the end of the year and then on to Hawaii for a week. Pretty pricey but got all year to save.