You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holidays - 2017.

Bogman

A weekend in Bratislava with mates.

A weekend in Amsterdam with girlfriend.

3 weeks in Thailand, 10 days on a dive boat diving the Similan islands and further north into Burma.

A stag do in Portugal.

A week in Croatia with girlfriend.

Hopefully get some other trips in after September too.

Any recommendations for Bratislava or Dubrovnik?

Yeah Rich will post some Dubrovnik stuff later when I've more time. How long are you there for? Have you already booked accommodation?

I'm married so can hardly talk but a bit disappointed bitch has a bit..bird as there won't be any* mucky fucky stories whilst travelling.

*as many

I'm disgusted in myself too mate, but all good things must come to an end.

I'm living with her too, so it may not last all that long anyway and I can get back to doing what I do.

• Upvote 2

A weekend in Bratislava with mates.

A weekend in Amsterdam with girlfriend.

3 weeks in Thailand, 10 days on a dive boat diving the Similan islands and further north into Burma.

A stag do in Portugal.

A week in Croatia with girlfriend.

Hopefully get some other trips in after September too.

Any recommendations for Bratislava or Dubrovnik?

I too am going to Amsterdam and Croatia this year, April and July respectively. I will be sure to check anything you've written about the latter in the meanwhile.

Plans afoot to then see Venice again and plenty of Germany in the summer.

Also off to Cinque Terre in June for a joint marking birthdays thing with the mother.

• Upvote 1

Best man at a wedding in vegas in July. Planned to do a month in India later in the year too but things haven't gone as smooth as i'd have liked on the job front since I moved home so that might be put off for a bit. Can't miss the wedding though.....

Wouldn't mind a week or 2 in some pussy playground like magaluf now I'm a single cunt again. Bob Spunkhouse you fancy it?

I'm fucking useless with women I haven't buttered up in advance by text, and magakuf fills me with horror, but yeah. Why the fuck not.

Im currently trying to decide if I should go to LA for a punk festival or not.

After that, who knows?

• 6 months later...

Looking at booking a family last minute all inclusive trip to Mexico for the end of the month.

Anyone been? Recommendations?

Suggestions?

I went to Riviera Maya a few years ago and it was superb. It's further south than Cancun and more chilled out. I'd highly recommend it.

• Upvote 1

Guest Pistonbroke

Looking at booking a family last minute all inclusive trip to Mexico for the end of the month.

Anyone been? Recommendations?

Suggestions?

Went to Cancun whilst stationed in Belize, that was 85 though. Ace, but don't take your missus. 

Going to Riviera Maya a week on Monday, GF and kids, went to Cozumel about 8 years ago. both all inclusive. love Mexico, People are great. appreciate it if you learn basic spannish, hello, good evening, please thank you, goes a long way

Going to Riviera Maya a week on Monday, GF and kids, went to Cozumel about 8 years ago. both all inclusive. love Mexico, People are great. appreciate it if you learn basic spannish, hello, good evening, please thank you, goes a long way

Went to RM with the wife in February, Robbo & we both loved the place and the people. Very reasonable too.

Have a great time.

Guest Pistonbroke

Having 7 days at a lovely little area I know near Cuxshaven/Bremerhaven next week with the family and the dog. Then it's back in the heart clinic for a few days for check ups and tidying up work. 

Having 7 days at a lovely little area I know near Cuxshaven/Bremerhaven next week with the family and the dog. Then it's back in the heart clinic for a few days for check ups and tidying up work.

Good luck Gordon and have a good time mate. We go to Kos twice a year, only once this year, going to Corfu instead haha !

Guest Pistonbroke

Good luck Gordon and have a good time mate. We go to Kos twice a year, only once this year, going to Corfu instead haha !

Cheers Mike, enjoy your own holidays mate. We've always enjoyed Greece whilst holidaying there, enough Islands to choose from. 

Guest Pistonbroke

Yeah we've been all over but we love Kefalos in Kos, a lot of Greek friends and a few great supporters of a certain sports team too.

Loads of Greeks follow us, most I bump into in Bielefeld love us as their chosen English team. Last time we went to Greece we went to Rethimno in Crete, lovely place. 

Guest Pistonbroke

We were in Halkidiki when they won the Euro's was great and mental at the same time.

I can imagine, those Greeks are pretty mental at celebrating at the best of times. 

I can imagine, those Greeks are pretty mental at celebrating at the best of times.

At the same time there was a load of Poles their causing shit in the complex, meatheads with families horrible arrogant bastards.

Greeks came from everywhere one night shotguns etc and turfed them out as they had wrecked their apartments. Security guard did nothing but apologise, this was like 2 in the morning.