You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holidays - 2017.

Bogman

Amsredam for a long weekend in March with the missus.

A week in Santorini for a wedding in July and maybe something later in the year.

Oh and the Isle of Wight festival with the lads...(well I'm away from the wife so it's classed as a holiday for me......and her I guess).

Not sure. If we get a chance, will probably go down to Florida before the kids go back to school. Usually we drive down there and rent a house, then sit by the pool or go to the beach and barbecue a lot. Went to Naples last summer which had a lovely beach. Very close to Everglades and Florida Keys too.

My Grandparents used to have a holiday let in Clearwater and we went there a few times when I was younger. Did the Everglades once from Miami up which was boring as fuck as a 12 yr old but would love to do it now

Guest Pistonbroke

Iceland for a week maybe ten days but the price of ale may bankrupt me.

Quite a few Brits will be going to Iceland this year, fresh food will be to expensive. 

If I can find the right fare, Tokyo and one or two other SE Asia cities.

And maybe a hike in the Rockies.

Have you been anywhere in SE Asia before? I really love the region and had some great fun in Thailand, Laos, Cambodia and Vietnam

Be adventurous. With the exchange rate as it is, you probably have enough cash to buy Alton Towers.

The exchange rate works both ways, unfortunately. We had some savings in the UK which we were keeping to get a car, or a good chunk towards a car, depending on what we got. The money was sort of out of sight out of mind until needed, and I was happy enough to drive my car into the ground until I needed to change it, which came last week. Transferred the money over to our bank account here and got much less than would have pre-Brexit. Another reason to not be happy with little Englanders...

14 nights in Thailand in August.

Gonna spend some time in Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Koh Phi Phi. Flying into Bangkok but not gonna spend much time there. Also got a 21 hour stopover in Dubai on the way back so will be able to see a bit of that.

Flights only £370 each which seems like great value considering I paid £250 for flights to Ibiza last year.

Also got Amsterdam in May.

Why not settle for a good old trip round Wigan,St Helens and Widnes spotting the locals in their native habitat of Gregs

Their numbers have exploded in recent years and the massive tatooed lard-arse can be spotted all across the North West. Unfortunately there is a thriving colony that can often be seen down by Williamson Sq feeding on the local Greggs  

Best man at a wedding in vegas in July. Planned to do a month in India later in the year too but things haven't gone as smooth as i'd have liked on the job front since I moved home so that might be put off for a bit. Can't miss the wedding though..... 

Wouldn't mind a week or 2 in some pussy playground like magaluf now I'm a single cunt again. Bob Spunkhouse you fancy it? 

14 nights in Thailand in August.

Gonna spend some time in Koh Phangan, Koh Samui and Koh Phi Phi. Flying into Bangkok but not gonna spend much time there. Also got a 21 hour stopover in Dubai on the way back so will be able to see a bit of that.

Flights only £370 each which seems like great value considering I paid £250 for flights to Ibiza last year.

Also got Amsterdam in May.

One night in Bangkok?

A weekend in Bratislava with mates.

A weekend in Amsterdam with girlfriend.

3 weeks in Thailand, 10 days on a dive boat diving the Similan islands and further north into Burma.

A stag do in Portugal.

A week in Croatia with girlfriend.

Hopefully get some other trips in after September too.

Any recommendations for Bratislava or Dubrovnik?

• Upvote 2

A weekend in Bratislava with mates.

A weekend in Amsterdam with girlfriend.

3 weeks in Thailand, 10 days on a dive boat diving the Similan islands and further north into Burma.

A stag do in Portugal.

A week in Croatia with girlfriend.

Hopefully get some other trips in after September too.

Any recommendations for Bratislava or Dubrovnik?

None for the countdown conundrums but have a fucking boss time on all you bitch 

• Upvote 1