You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Holidays - 2017.

Bogman

Weymouth for a week.

A proper british holiday for... fuck off.

Dont want to go too far thos year post op on my gall bladder as it can give you the shits for a few months. Thailand next year though,going to watch the fights at the Lumpini and Rajadamnern stadiums. See the floating market and visting the temples for a Sak Yant

Where y'all going?

I'm off to Canada for a whistle stop tour of the country late July, early August.

Can't feckin wait, looks glorious.

Youse?

If you need any recommendations, there's a few of us on here you can hit up.

Hoping to do a drive to California this summer.

Not decided yet but got a budget of £3k for me, the wife and two kids.

I'm also off to ibiza on a stag do in June. Yep, group of us almost 40, greying and tubby. Can't wait to be called a big fucking perv by a group of girls who've just finished their A level exams.

Not sure. If we get a chance, will probably go down to Florida before the kids go back to school. Usually we drive down there and rent a house, then sit by the pool or go to the beach and barbecue a lot. Went to Naples last summer which had a lovely beach. Very close to Everglades and Florida Keys too.

Not sure. If we get a chance, will probably go down to Florida before the kids go back to school. Usually we drive down there and rent a house, then sit by the pool or go to the beach and barbecue a lot. Went to Naples last summer which had a lovely beach. Very close to Everglades and Florida Keys too.

Be adventurous. With the exchange rate as it is, you probably have enough cash to buy Alton Towers.

• Upvote 2