You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

The rest of our seaon - 45 points to play for - how many will we get?

lebron

Spurs, Leicester and Arsenal are sandwiched between Europa and Champions League games. In theory it should be a huge advantage for us but as Leicester are doing so shit they will prob rest players in Europe.

I suspect the results from those games will be crucial, pointswise and momentum. I think the inevitable injury's and suspensions will kill us and highlight the lack of depth in the squad.

Hull (a) - 3pts

Spurs (h) - 1pt

Leicester (a) - 3pts

Arsenal (h) - 1pt

Burnley (h) - 3pts

City (a) - 0pts

Everton (h) - 3pts

Bournemouth (h) - 3pts

Stoke (a) - 1pt

WBA (a) - 1pt

Palace (h) - 3pts

Watford (a) - 1pt

Southampton (h) - 3pts

West Ham (a) - 1pt

Middlesbrough (h) - 3pts

I've got 30. And it's not the best form, so I think 35 should be doable if boys play 80% of what they played till Dec.

Hull (a) 0

Spurs (h) 1

Leicester (a) 1

Arsenal (h) 1

Burnley (h) 3

City (a) 1

Everton (h) 1

Bournemouth (h) 3

Stoke (a) 1

WBA (a) 0

Palace (h) 3

Watford (a) 3

Southampton (h) 1

West Ham (a) 3

Middlesbrough (h) 3

25 Points, giving us a total of 71 points and 6th place. 

• Upvote 1

Hull (a) 3
Spurs (h) 3
Leicester (a) 3
Arsenal (h) 3
Burnley (h) 3
City (a) 3
Everton (h) 3
Bournemouth (h) 3
Stoke (a) 3
WBA (a) 3
Palace (h) 3
Watford (a) 3
Southampton (h) 3
West Ham (a) 3
Middlesbrough (h) 3

Liverpool 91 points. Premier League champions.

19e8b5d33db0e398f232b455dc35e878d444756e

I can't help but look at that list and think that every game is winnable. We could literally beat any of those teams if we show up.

But at the same time I look at that list and think we could potentially lose any of them.

#theliverpoolway

Sent from my LG-H815 using Tapatalk

I don't know what to think any more. We were really good until the new year. Then we had a blip that lasted a month. Only now the blip is entering its second month and is looking like a catastrophe.

If we show anything like the swagger we showed in the first half of the season, a top four finish is still well on the cards. However, if we don't turn it around soon, we will be sixth and fighting to hold off a decent Everton side.

So how many people had us shitting the bed and losing against Hull for the start of these 45 potential points.

Bunch of bottling cunts. This side can't be trusted and I'm done trying to predict matches.

Weekend wrecking bellends.

Me. Dave U has them sussed out. Every good result against a top team is followed by a shit the bed performance against relegation battlers. We are the footballing Robin Hood.