You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

If Can runs down his contract does that make him a bigger cunt than Cou?

Did it make Matip ? Running down a contract is legitimate and although it can leave a sour taste sometimes it is perfectly acceptable, these days especially, years ago not so much. It is now a big part of the game.

Signing 5 and 6 year contracts and then crying like a tart and refusing to play for a move is neither acceptable nor should it be entertained. That includes VVD but he would be our cunt wouldn't he.

Happened to us before with Torres and Mascherano particularly, cunts gonna be cunts.

Did it make Matip ? Running down a contract is legitimate and although it can leave a sour taste sometimes it is perfectly acceptable, these days especially, years ago not so much. It is now a big part of the game.

Signing 5 and 6 year contracts and then crying like a tart and refusing to play for a move is neither acceptable nor should it be entertained. That includes VVD but he would be our cunt wouldn't he.

Happened to us before with Torres and Mascherano particularly, cunts gonna be cunts.

They're only cunts if they do it to us.  Duh.

I know its been frustrating as fuck last few months, I check on here every few hours like a lunatic.

Please dont kill me - but I reckon we might have played a blinder... Salah for £36m, Solankje for free, Robertson looked like a decent unit the other week. Of course room for improvement but competition for Moreno. Hope Flanno doesnt get forgotten though :/

Coutinho = Coutini-NO.

Keita sorted for next year.

Now the hard part is to get VVD, Lemar and in, may Ox-Chambo to improve the squad - and leaving it to the last minute gives Monaco and Arse less room to manoevour (why is autocomplete saying "manometer" :S) .

Honestly who'd have thought City would have offered Sterling plus cash until this morning. Now the Arse want Aguero... now if he's availabe for a swap be all over that, cash only though!

I'm a bit pissed so I apologise in advance for any illogical thoughts! Just eternally hopeful I guess. Up the reds!

• Upvote 1

I know its been frustrating as fuck last few months, I check on here every few hours like a lunatic.

Please dont kill me - but I reckon we might have played a blinder... Salah for £36m, Solankje for free, Robertson looked like a decent unit the other week. Of course room for improvement but competition for Moreno. Hope Flanno doesnt get forgotten though :/

Coutinho = Coutini-NO.

Keita sorted for next year.

Now the hard part is to get VVD, Lemar and in, may Ox-Chambo to improve the squad - and leaving it to the last minute gives Monaco and Arse less room to manoevour (why is autocomplete saying "manometer" :S) .

Honestly who'd have thought City would have offered Sterling plus cash until this morning. Now the Arse want Aguero... now if he's availabe for a swap be all over that!

I'm a bit pissed so I apologise in advance for any illogical thoughts! Just eternally hopeful I guess.

Guess you chose the wrong week to give up transfers.

• Upvote 3