You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

Not sure where the report that we are not in for the lad from Rennes is coming from?

Says 'club not interested (Echo) on twitter, but Echo doesn't say anything of the kind - and not on twitter either! 

At least I can't find anything. 

• Upvote 1

Not sure where the report that we are not in for the lad from Rennes is coming from?

Says 'club not interested (Echo) on twitter, but Echo doesn't say anything of the kind - and not on twitter either!

At least I can't find anything.

It's from the Echo. In the Moreno article.

"Only May..."

"Only June..."

"Only July..."

"Still time..."

"One last big signing..."

"We'll be fine anyway"

"Get behind the lads YNWA"

"Coutinho is a good player, but once we reinvest the money, I think we can be better overall team"

" I'm glad we didn't reinvest the money, it means that nobody is blocking Woodburn's path"

• Upvote 3

In a heartbeat. If he goes to Utd then I put them favourites for the title

He's not the same player he was at Tottenham, it might be because he's not the main man at Madrid but he's not as direct and seems to have lost his long powerful runs that used to make him so dangerous, he's a bit like Sturridge in that he picks and chooses when he should sprint and press, I like Bale and without him Wales would have had no chance at qualifying for Euro 2016 never mind getting to the semi's but his injuries have really taken something away from him, he's still very dangerous because technically he's still unbelievable and can score from anywhere, deadball or open play and in the air. I'd much rather Coutinho over Bale, in fact I'd take Isco over the both of them if I'm being honest but Isco will be a huge player for them this season.