You are viewing this page as a guest. That means you are either a member who has not logged in, or you have not yet registered with us. Signing up for an account only takes a minute and it means you will no longer see this annoying box! It will also allow you to get involved with our friendly(ish!) community and take part in the discussions on our forums. And because we're feeling generous, if you sign up for a free account we will give you a month's free trial access to our subscriber only content with no obligation to commit. Register an account and then send a private message to @dave u and he'll hook you up with a subscription.

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Anubis

The average time between the start of a song and the start of the singing is 4 seconds now.

It used to be about 20 seconds.

Fucking internet.

People have such a short attention span these da...... oh look a beer commercial with scantily dressed women.

What were you saying?

Do you remember, crying at the start of September, because we never bought a Keita, and Van Dijk was far away. Hey hey hey

January, sick and tired of us not spending any, we always talk a good game but the market's to blame. Oh oh oh ooooh.

Summer summer summer time, time to spread rumours and lie. Summer summer summer time, having bullshit links is fine.

• Upvote 2

I have a sneaking feeling this isn't going to end well for anybody.

We're like the kid who is sat at home pretending that everybody else isn't revising for the exam when they're all swotting away. The day of the exam will come and we'll be full of regret as everyone flies through it and we're stuck on the first question.

Probably a question on how to define the word ambition.

We seem to be doing an Arsenal 2005-2013.

Arsenal not spending back then was down to building a new stadium, setting then up to sign quality players year in year out.

We're nowhere near as lucky to be doing an Arsenal.

Do you remember, crying at the start of September, because we never bought a Keita, and Van Dijk was far away. Hey hey hey

January, sick and tired of us not spending any, we always talk a good game but the market's to blame. Oh oh oh ooooh.

Summer summer summer time, time to spread rumours and lie. Summer summer summer time, having bullshit links is fine.

Don't know whether I should be proud or ashamed that I knew the original tunes to those straight away.

Repped.

Have a delivery coming today, between 9 and 5pm. It’s fucking nine minutes past nine and STILL no delivery. Useless delivery bastards, they always let me down. I’m on the phone to them now, where the fuck is my parcel!

Do they have previous for not delivering in the delivery window ? Maybe they will bring you something you already have or maybe bring you something really cheap at the last minute, declare the window a triumph, say they tried all they could to deliver, that they have backed you and that they can compete with any other delivery company.

Oh, then apologise

Liverpool and Jurgen Klopp will welcome two 'new' signings this week

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-transfer-news-henderson-mane-13306466.amp

Henderson has already begun training, while Mane is expected back this week.

The pair are not new signings and won’t compensate for a lack of them, but they can help Liverpool feel brand new once more - if only for a little while.

giphy.gif

• Upvote 4

Origi's 'you haven't seen the best of me' interview will be our marquee signing.

Nah , it will be our new super striker Danny Ings who will be given the seal of destiny.

The i'm going to prove them all wrong exclusive in the Echo will herald his re-launch  

• Upvote 1

Have a delivery coming today, between 9 and 5pm. It’s fucking nine minutes past nine and STILL no delivery. Useless delivery bastards, they always let me down. I’m on the phone to them now, where the fuck is my parcel!

Told you to use DPD but oh no you said you would use FSG, who, although more expensive are reliable.

This was posted on the MF.

Sit back and enjoy. When you've stopped laughing (in despair), you may even wish to comment.

http://www.liverpoolecho.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/liverpool-begun-summer-transfer-window-13306148

...being in the Champions League means there is naturally a higher difficulty sealing deals for players who are ready-made for the competition.

Choice.