Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 324 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

The window shaping up to be a total disaster even by our abysmal standards , Given we supposedly have funds available and CL qualification there is something fundamentally wrong with our ability to attract decent players, Just need to lose Coutinho and install Robertson as our first choice LB to make it perfect.

There's nothing wrong with our ability to attract players. It all boils down to having owners who won't even spend what the club earns anymore.

Questions have to be asked where the tv money is going

There's nothing wrong with our ability to attract players. It all boils down to having owners who won't even spend what the club earns anymore.

Questions have to be asked where the tv money is going

Exactly. The two teams below us have signed Lacazette and most probably Lukaku as well. Ruben Neves plays in the Championship. Nothing is stopping us signing the likes of Keita and Van Dijk barre the owners.

Are you trying to say this Robertson isn't a better LB than a midfielder filling in there?

How about signing one who can come in and is an upgrade on what we have.

If he proves he is better, and I think he might in time, then he should play. But Milner did well there last season so I think he will have the jersey going into the season.

If Robertson stays at the understudy sort of level, we can look for a better choice to replace Milner when he fades. But in the meantime I'd like us to spend the bulk of our budget on Keita and Van Dijk, or the nearest we can get to them.

Our potential signings just lacking that wee bit of agitating for a move with no guarantee that we'll bid anywhere near their value.

• Upvote 1

We got a real opportunity to kick on from last year, the whole thing for me at the moment is a shambles, fed up of fans waiting 'be patient'.

Fuck that, get the targets that Klopp wants at least lodge a bid if we get knocked then move on, I think the whole club fucking stinks from top to bottom ran by a load of cunts.

I genuinely can't believe how badly we do things we are so amateurish, I'm done with it all, had enough.

Our summer shopping will be like Black Friday.

Everyone else is wading in and rifling the wide screens.

We'll end up with a black and white telly and a Sony disc man

• Upvote 2

Racist

If he proves he is better, and I think he might in time, then he should play. But Milner did well there last season so I think he will have the jersey going into the season.

If Robertson stays at the understudy sort of level, we can look for a better choice to replace Milner when he fades. But in the meantime I'd like us to spend the bulk of our budget on Keita and Van Dijk, or the nearest we can get to them.

I want to see us upgrade on Milner at LB now. Sell Bert Moron and have Milner as back up to a pacey proper LB

We'll end up brawling with other homeless lads over a display model toaster.

It's not even July 10th. Fuck right off you moaning queefs.

We had finished our spending by 21st July last year.

This squad needed massive improvement this summer and we've signed one first team player.

• Upvote 1

We had finished our spending by 21st July last year.

This squad needed massive improvement this summer and we've signed one first team player.

Even on that tangent, which means fuck all, we've still got 2 weeks to meet your fantasy deadline mate.

Klopp would walk if he wasn't happy. He's my barometer. When we're not meeting his lofty standards then I'll know it's time to dig out my pitchfork.

• Upvote 1

I want to see us upgrade on Milner at LB now. Sell Bert Moron and have Milner as back up to a pacey proper LB

I wouldn't say no to that, but if we can't do it all I'd rather concentrate on Keita and Van Dijk, or nearest equivalents. I rate Milner, but he needs better competition than Moreno, and Robertson would provide that.

We're so transparent in our negotiations, poor Virgil doesn't realise he's opened Pandora's box there. We'll submit a lowball offer within the next few days, Southampton will rightly tell us to go fuck ourselves and VVD will literally be rotting in Southampton's reserves next season.

Our potential signings just lacking that wee bit of agitating for a move with no guarantee that we'll bid anywhere near their value.

Given our previous history having players come out and say they wanted an LFC transfer and then trying to lowball their clubs is a factor.

Could we take our scouts S'hampton season tickets off them and make them watch some other teams next year?