Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 323 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

Club mouthpiece sowing the seeds for the September crop of excuses

Yep, its started already....... Its not our fault....... Its everyone else's fault ruining it.

Andrew Robertson signing is imminent according to loads of ITK bullshitters on Twatter.

Can barely contain my excitement..............

If we were in the market for a top goalscoring striker then I'd agree, they always command a higher fee. 

I'd imagine the £90m fee is smoke and mirrors too. Tied up in that is the weetabix haired ones deal somehow, I bet.

Time the premiership started looking in to these add on deals between teams in the same competitions, there could be a case of some of them causing a conflict of interest. Not that Everton have much to fear on that score, they generally lay down for their masters when they play them like the whipped bitches they are. 

Of course it is. The other day, the deal was £75m and rooney was going for free the other way but 'wasnt part of' the deal. Today, the deal is £90m and rooney going to the shite for free.

Bottom line is, who fucking cares? He's joining a manager who rated him so much that he sold him. Chelsea wanted him and have now been caught cold. I really dont see anyone coming out of this deal well. Id rather we got our shit in order.

Robertson makes perfect sense for the money men. Flog Moreno, that covers the fee and then some. Cheap wages...check

Footballing side it leaves us completely reliant on a slow right footed midfielder to fill in again.

I spend a lovely day in the garden and come in to Andrew fucking Robertson might be signing.. fuck me we really are appalling at this transfer bollox

Fuck robertson, he is shit. Fuck you lfc. Another short sighted shit signing to keep us below the top teams.

Will be fuming. Ill come to liverpool and boo the cunt at melwood. Have a protest like.

Remember that utd fan with the placard "please sign rooney"?

Ill give my placard some thought.

Can't say I give two fucks about Robertson, don't ever remember watching him play to have an opinion on him. 

I've watched him play and I don't have an opinion on him.

• Upvote 2

I don't mind Robertson. He's a solid enough left back, decent in all aspects of the game. If he kicks on he will make the spot his own for years to come, but in the meantime Milner has the jersey and Robertson will be an able back up to begin with. Milner did well last season, but he flagged a bit and needed a break, and if it's the same again, Robertson is well placed to come in.

I'm not fussed if the price is low. If it covers left back and leaves more funds for the spine of the team, bring it on.

Also, we've never won the league without a Scot in the team. Jurgen, a master with attention to detail, is obviously assembling the required components for number 19. Bring it on.

Are you trying to say this Robertson isn't a better LB than a midfielder filling in there?

How about signing one who can come in and is an upgrade on what we have.

• Upvote 1

Also, we've never won the league without a Scot in the team. Jurgen, a master with attention to detail, is obviously assembling the required components for number 19. Bring it on.

Looking forward to the muzzies and perms.

Touch of a rapist  ✓

Getting skinned alive  ✓

Defensive awareness level 0  ✓

Inability to move forward with the ball  ✓

I've no real issue with us getting Robertson in as a young back up option to Milner.

Ideally I'd prefer is to buy a better LB to upgrade Milner.

Im just praying we spend serious money in other positions but I can see the excuses coming over the next few weeks about how we can't get the players we want etc etc.

Touch of a rapist  ✓

Getting skinned alive  ✓

Defensive awareness level 0  ✓

Inability to move forward with the ball  ✓

should fit right in with our defence

The window shaping up to be a total disaster even by our abysmal standards , Given we supposedly have funds available and CL qualification there is something fundamentally wrong with our ability to attract decent players, Just need to lose Coutinho and install Robertson as our first choice LB to make it perfect.