Quantcast
Summer 2017 Transfer Thread - Page 311 - FF - Football Forum - The Liverpool Way Jump to content
Anubis

Summer 2017 Transfer Thread

That Dalbert story reeks of agent-talk... especially considering just before the story being peddled was that Arsenal were after him.  Guess someone fucked up and forgot they just got Kolasinac and they had to come up with an alternative at short-notice...

A lot of people on Twatter are convinced Rooney is coming back to Everton.

I hope he does, he will be their world class signing smashing their wage structure on £200k pw, just for them to realise 20 mins into his debut that he is fucked. A busted flush no less, and we of all people know how hard it can be to get rid is one of them.

• Upvote 1

Once a blue rinse always a blue rinse.

There was something on Twitter about him attending a spin class in some new gym on Smithdown Road.

The comments are "bet it was an old bike".

"Wayne likes paying to ride bikes"

• Upvote 1

So we have given up on Van Djik already! That is some laudation for a player of that age though. Let's get him.

Doubt it, maybe klavan getting bombed out along with sakho? Preparing for van dijk, if it happens at all, to go well.into August.

Doubt it, maybe klavan getting bombed out along with sakho? Preparing for van dijk, if it happens at all, to go well.into August.

Would be nice if we could get done whatever we do so players can have a pre season together..don't like idea of throwing a defence together late in August and straight into season with no pre season together.

No excuse to me not to get things done in time.

We need about 4-5 first teamers in and weve signed 1 so far. Given how much hard work we usually make of negotiations ill be amazed if we get 3 in and once again go into a season under manned and rue our luck.

Every fucking window we seem to target players who we can't or arnt willing to go and get, it's fucking bollocks.

(Please don't anyone say the window has only just opened it means fuck all )

We need about 4-5 first teamers in and weve signed 1 so far. Given how much hard work we usually make of negotiations ill be amazed if we get 3 in and once again go into a season under manned and rue our luck.

Every fucking window we seem to target players who we can't or arnt willing to go and get, it's fucking bollocks.

I err..... I mean..... you just h....... 

I have nothing. 

• Upvote 1

If we haven't as looks likely got all our main signing in by the time we head off for these games in Asia then for me it is then a struggle to get them integrated properly and to gel...

Klopp was saying only last week how pre season is where all the foundations are laid and how important it is - surely you need to have what you intend to work with in for as much of pre season as possible.

So that said I would expect a lot of stuff to happen in the next two weeks - if it does not then it is time to worry IMO

If we haven't as looks likely got all our main signing in by the time we head off for these games in Asia then for me it is then a struggle to get them integrated properly and to gel...

Klopp was saying only last week how pre season is where all the foundations are laid and how important it is - surely you need to have what you intend to work with in for as much of pre season as possible.

So that said I would expect a lot of stuff to happen in the next two weeks - if it does not then it is time to worry IMO

I've been worried for a while as it seems to be the same dance every window, with the exception of January when we don't even pretend to buy anyone

I've been worried for a while as it seems to be the same dance every window, with the exception of January when we don't even pretend to buy anyone

I am willing to give them the benefit of the doubt at the moment - only because I don't think Klopp would stand for anymore messing around and not adding what we need and in good time this window......The next couple of weeks will be interesting

• Upvote 1

Nothing to do with us, but I see in today's transfer news that Nottingham Forest have a player called Britt Assombalonga.

That's quite a name. And unit.

15991608-large.jpg

Hang on, I wouldn't ever dream of defending FSG or the shambles of a club we have in general, but you can't just say it means fuck all that only 5 days of 60 have passed in the transfer window! That's just mental, you mental.